JoJo's Story.......

by kittyeatzjdubs 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• jgnat
    jgnat

This is very good writing, JoJo. To write honestly is very, very hard. The good news is, the most valuable lessons in life come hard; but once learned are yours forever.

Take breaks you need to.

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

{{hugs}}

I can only imagine how difficult it must be to share these stories. Thank you for doing so. Always ready to listen...

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Thats one of the reasons why I've come to resent the WTS. The nasty mind games and conditioning inflicted on people.

I admire your strength and how you were still showing love for others even when you were most in need of it. You're an inspiration for coming out on top.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

wow...thanks guys...Sorry for the messed up formatting there at the end. That last sentence should be above where I wrote that I had to stop for tonight. I guess that's what happens when you use alcohol to muster up courage.

I really appreciate all of your hugs, kind words, and your caring. I love you all.

I'll write more tonight when I get home.

luv, jojo

• daystar
    daystar

Whew! {{{Jojo}}}... wow...

• kid-A
    kid-A

(((((((( jojo ))))))))

• deeskis
    deeskis

((((jojo)))), hope it's doing good to get it out.

You're not alone

D

• Jourles
    Jourles

It sucks growing up as a JW doesn't it? ((jojo))

• Brigid
    Brigid

(((JoJo)))

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm grateful that you called upon your inner resources to break away from both the organization and the darkness that was threatening to consume you.

May I ask what sparked your interest in the occult? Did you study it seriously? Did you automatically associate pentagrams with the darkside and why (did you invert them or hold them upright?) Do you still have an interest in the occult?

You of course, do not have to answer.

Good luck to you sweetie.

Love and much Light to you,

~Brigid

• JH
    JH

testing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit