When and What was your "Spiritual" height?

by Dune 41 Replies latest jw friends

• under_believer
    under_believer

Ministerial Servant + Pioneer. Made my 1000 hours the first year, went to Pioneer School, and I would describe those two weeks as the "Spiritual Height" of my life. However, 90% of my hours were in the "early morning service" which essentially consisted of driving around and leaving magazines with gas station attendents and convenience store clerks. Was removed from both priveleges at the same time I was publically reproved.

• KW13
    KW13

When i became an Unbaptized Publisher, seemed it could only get better. If for some reason they were a few hands short i'd get the responsiblity even that young, i was liked and respected, always had the right answers.

• greendawn
    greendawn

When I spent about ten months pioneering but as I saw that the JWs remained an impenetrable society I decided to pack it in for good, despite all the good work they wouldn't open up.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I am at my 'highest height' in the organization at this moment.

I am the local Poster Child of WATCHTOWER Apostates.

I am 'privileged' to receive at least one Field Service drive-by weekly with the designated Car Group Commander extolling the benefits of staying close to the FDS Jehovah as he/she points out my house and warns admonishes 'spiritually immature ones' to stay away from my door.

BTW, I participated in NATIONAL PRAYER DAY at noon with several of my brothers and sisters in Christ.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I auxiliary pioneered ocasionally as a teen.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I was a chronic, JW underachiever. I gave a couple number 4 talks and operated the sound system for awhile!!! LOL

• Carmel
    Carmel

As a newly baptized JW at 12, I realized that nothing I had ever experianced since conciousness was "spiritual". That realization and that I was being lied to about the effects of baptism started me on my journey to seek "truth" beyond the confines of the cult. That may be an intellectual experiance, but it had a profound emotional impact on me. They were really true when they said baptism would change me!!

carmel

• Ariel84
    Ariel84

I aux. pioneered a little as a teen

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

As a chick, I was not allowed to hold a position. However, I was considered clean enough to teach men about the religion and bring them in, so that one day they could tell me that as a woman, I could not tell them what was right.

Aux. pioneered, lead into regular pioneered, served where the need was greater, returned and pioneered, went down to aux. pioneer and then just faded altogether. I was exiting the same way I entered.

• Poztate
    Poztate

I made M.S....I tried not too...I pleaded that my "hours" were too low but they must have been desperate for help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit