Just had to dedicate my 10000th post to you all on this board.

by stillajwexelder 30 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Just had to dedicate my 10000th post to you all on this board. Thanks to you all.

I know I am still a witness and some of you may not be pleased with that. But I put false reports in and at least I know the truth and am no longer in bondage. So, if I ever need a blood transfusion as you might guess -I would accept it.

Agape to you all and thanks again for your marvelous posts.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Welcome to the 5-figure club!

• KW13
    KW13

That was really kind of you. Whether your a JW or not, at least you've admitted that a problem within the Society and that it is the problem. That my friend is half the battle.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done Stilla for reaching 10 000 posts, that is quite an achievement. It makes no difference if you are a JW since psychologically you have left them and secretly antagonise them.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

I dont know how you do it. My acting ability wasnt sufficient to put on a happy face and pretend for any longer than I did.

Congratulations?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Thank YOU! And:

• juni
    juni

10,000 posts? Wow

Do you count this as service time? You could be a special pioneer. But now they discontinued the free meal tickets and other perks. Drats. Well, you could have a special part at the assembly admonishing all - "if I can do it, so can you!"

Think of all of the poor innocents who would go home feeling guilty that they're not doing enough. That was me.

Juni

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Stilla! Well done. Thanks for always keeping us updated with the latest going ons in the congregations. Keep on posting!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Way to go! Thanks for all that you do!

shelley

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Stilla,

We must find a title for those who reach the 10,000 post. What about Supremo (one who is highest in rank or authority)? This would have to be the ultimate position in JWD. What do you think?

By the way, congratulations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit