Just had to dedicate my 10000th post to you all on this board.

by stillajwexelder 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ferret
    ferret

Congratulations stillajwexelder on your ten thousandth post.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It's been a pleasure getting to know you stilla (we end up revealing an aweful lot about ourselves on here lol.

cheers to my favorite witness inactive for 19years & 8 months pissweak 'in the truth' unclebruce

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

10,000! congrats!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congrats Stilla!

I certainly don't look down on you because you are still "active" in the JW world. I don't think anyone should look down or pass judgement, we all walk in different shoes. Many people go thru the motions to keep their families, nothing wrong with that.

Just got one question for you: How do you make 10,000 posts and your family not know??? PM me the answer if you can't post the reply here.

Codeblue

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

How do you make 10,000 posts and your family not know???

Before board security was enhanced I used my laptop at Houston George Bush Intercontinental airport - and other airports also. In addition I can use a desktop at work (constantly changing IP addresses helps) -Sometimes I use MSN and other times AOL as the ISP - again ensures IP address changes. I also use a laptop from the bedroom and at night (as now) I also use the family computer - but using Windows XP so I can log on as administrator so nobody can check what sites I have been on - but again at night whan family in bed.

• Highlander
    Highlander

but again at night whan family in bed.

Haha,, Stilla is having an affair with all of us!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Haha,, Stilla is having an affair with all of us!!

It certainly feels that way at times.

Hey, Stilla. I'm glad you post often enough to make 10,000. I just did make 7,000 myself. Pretty cool that we made milestones like these together. You know you're one of my faves.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and you are one of mine FHN

• Forscher
    Forscher

Congrats on 10,000 posts Stilla

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, so now you are ULTRA Supreme. I always thought you were anyway. Did we make supreme at 5000?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit