Anyone ever have a psychic reading?

by Woofer 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I have had many. But only one of them seemed to be real. I had never spoken to her prior to calling. She knew I had an Italian boyfriend. She knew I was looking to buy a car. She knew two of my friends came over the night before to talk about starting a business on the computer. (and she knew they were married, and what they looked like) And that he would be coming over in the near future to help me with papers about my house. ( I put my house up for sale a few months later, and he did all the paperwork for me ) But most of them I believe are fakes.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

we both had a reading done recently from a psychic, she was very detailed and right on the money. I have also had readings done by charlatans who were a bit poo.

• luna2
    luna2

Nope. I used to be interested (long, long ago...teenager) in Tarot cards and such but I don't know how much I really believed. Years of goofball TV commercials (Dionne Warwick's Psychic Friends comes to mind) kind of made me look at all of that sort of thing as bogus. Wouldn't mind doing it for fun, though...if it didn't cost too much.

• jstalin
  • DJ
    DJ

Seriously, not a good idea woofer. It's sorcery. . I could tell you stories that would make your skin crawl. Stay away from it. That's my best advice to you. It isn't only the Jws who teach that it's wrong. Consider this, the Jws who condemn it, have quoted spirit mediums as sources to back up John 1:1. (Johannes Greber), and some other spiritist guy named Thompson. Have you ever checked into the Jw occult connections?

Their occult involvement has everything to do with why we were so misled . Please consider that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit