At what age did you start to notice that you were getting/looking "Old"?

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

It was all down hill after I had Tristan. Now my boobs reach my waist...my butt sags behind my knees...my stomach hits the front of my knees and my two replaced knees are still not fully functional. But I did dye my grey hair red so that I could get some self-esteem back. Oh bugger it. I just keep telling myself I'm beautiful inside. HA!

mumsy

• JAVA
    JAVA

I started to notice that my hands started to look like my dad's hands when I was 45 or so. As you can see from my picture, 14 years later--the rest of me is looking a lot older!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Now my boobs reach my waist...my butt sags behind my knees...

Mine arent big enough to reach my waist, they just look like a couple of cow utters when I bend over!

Shall I change my name to "buttsags" ?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

35 really hit me - you know 3 score and 10 years (70) so I thought - hell I am half way through life

• White Waves
    White Waves

33 was the year of reckoning. Weight gain became an issue so I had to eat healthier and less. Gray hair - I have red hair and dying it is hard to match. In fact, it is never the same color anymore. Otherwise, not so bad. I sure am happier on the inside and enjoy life more actively now. It helps to hang out with people older than me...then I feel so young!

• Es
    Es

not exactly old but i noticed a few weeks ago when i was watching my wedding dvd i have the worst crows feet. Im never smiling again hehehe

es

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Funny story.

I was driving in a residential neighborhood the other day while working. Driving a company van four boys (I'm guessing between the ages of 9 to 12 maybe) were walking in the street. Two crossed in front of me without a bother and the other two started to cross but realized I was approacing and decided not to continue. As I got closer they put their hands up and waved. Boy one said "Sorry!" and boy two said "Sorry old dude!"

So it's official, I'm an old dude now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit