Another loss...we love you Mulan

by Princess 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

My mom's cousin Sharon passed away at 1:30pm Thursday September 6, 2001. She was a lovely person and was always more like a sister than a cousin. Mulan held her hand every step of the way through a battle with breast cancer and she was with her when she died.

Mom's birthday is tomorrow. Now she will celebrate Sharon's life along with her own every year at this time.

I wish there was some way to ease your pain Mom. Just know that I love you.

Rachel

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Mulan,

I was just going to snip to Princess that MY daughter would never start a thread saying that "we love you." Not that she doesn't......she just never would do that.

How lovely for you and Princess!

I'm terribly sorry about your hurt over Sharon's death. I'm also very sorry about Sharon's death. Please take care of yourself.

waiting

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Mulan and Princess,

I am so sorry for your loss. I will remember your birthday tomorrow, and Sharon as well. Wish there was more I could say. You are in my thoughts, and you are loved.

*hugs*
    essie

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Mulan and Princess, you two have suffered two losses so close together, and I know that this has got to be very hard on both of you. Once again, please know that my thoughts are with you both.

Chris M. Jones

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I know this is a tough time for you and your family. Please know my thoughts are with you and your family.
    Jeremy K. Black

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Mulan,

I'm so sorry to hear about Sharon. You and your family are in my prayers! (((hugs)))

Andi

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

My condolences to you and your family, and especially Sharon's husband. Words are so inadequate at a time like this.

We are thinking of you during this time.

"By doubting we come at truth" -Cicero

• TR
    TR

Mulan and Princess,

Please rest assured that there are those that you never met in person that feel your loss also.

We are here for you.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Mulan, I may be a smartass, but I've been told I'm a good hugger. I think you need one. ((((((Mulan))))))

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

So sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit