I've committed my first real df'ing offense

by LeftBehind 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LeftBehind
    LeftBehind

Well with the exception of posting on this board hanging with you cool apostates. I registered to vote and went gambling. Never ever would I have done this a few months ago. I know it does not sound major but this is a big step for me. I have always been interested in politics but never allowed myself to explore that interest until now. And the gambling well I won't be doing that again anytime soon. What a waste of money.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    And the gambling well I won't be doing that again anytime soon. What a waste of money.

LOL....I play the weekly lotto...just a few dollars though!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Well the acts themselves are not disfellowshipable offences. It's the lack of repentance that's important when considering disfellowshiping. Are you repentant? It sounds like you are as far as the $$$$$ is concerned. LOL

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

My DF'ing offence was asking questions!

• poppers
    poppers

"And the gambling well I won't be doing that again anytime soon. What a waste of money."

You're lucky you didn't win big the first time out because those who do, I have heard, have a high liklihood of becoming addicted to gambling.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Woo-hoo! Sucks about the wasted money, but hey...you are stretching your newfound legs, and they've been cramped up for a long time.

• Synergy
    Synergy

Horny ex-JW here. Mine was for sex. Then all the other stuff! Then more sex. then....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I could have been dfd for talking to a friend who had da'd. They threatened me with a jc, so I saved them the trouble and da'd.

glad to hear you are enjoying life LeftBehind, sorry you lost money though.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

24 black on the roulette wheel for me

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hey congratulations!!! The voting I mean. And for the massive strides you're taking in getting your life going. I hope that the pain is easing for you.

Lotto is a tax on the dumb.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit