My personal story helping 8 people out of the org so far! more to follow!

by Mrs.Congeniality 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

When My husband and I left the org back in Sept. I felt that I had to tell my closest girl friend the reasons why we are no longer going to meetings. We sat down with her while her husband was out of town and told her many things we had discovered. So was so disturbed by this she couldnt wait for her husband to get home and share the "new light" with him. The very next day he wanted all of us to sit down together and go over the things we shared with his wife. This couple is our closest friends in our cong. We started getting together and going over things constantly. They have not gone to meetings since Dec. They have 3 kids and their marriage is better now than it has ever been. (they used to argue alot because he didnt go to meetings reg. and she had to take all 3 kids by herself and this caused many fights every week) I also shared the info with another close friend of mine letting her know why we were no longer going to me attending the hall. She had married a worldly man and has been on her mind ever since always wondering if what she did was displeasing to Jehovah. He has been studing and since I shared with them the info she has taken a load off her mind and finally feeling guilt free for being married to a wonderful man. He is no longer studing and they are doing great and just celebrated their 5 year old daughters bday for the first time.

All of my family has left the org. except one of my bro who has disowned this whole family. My father (ROCKHOUND) my mother (LITTLE BO PEEP) my bro in law (BLACK PEARL) and my sister (LADY LIBERTY) along with their daughter, my bro and his wife and two daughters, another bro of mine. My husband and I with our three daughters. My parents left the org. 4 years ago and they have been incrediable helping not only this whole family but many other families as well. I may have never brought any one into the "truth" in 30 years but I am proud to say I have helped 8 people out not including my immediate family.My grandma is still in the org.and she said that everyone at the last assembly kept coming up to her rubbing her back like the whole family had died and she has no one. What CRAP!!!!

Yesterday morning I was sitting on the couch and and the phone rang. It was an old friend who I had not talked to in a long long time. I told my husband he must be calling because he heard a rumor. Sure enough we talked about our families then the big ? came up. He said "Ok what is up with this whole date thing? Everyone is talking about it and I want to know what is going on." YES YES my families plan is working. We told our grandma that if anyone else asks why we all have left the org tell them if they really care about her then try to prove 607 so she can help this family out. Well its working because it is the talk of the whole area. This friend that called me lives about 50 miles away from my grandma. Anyway after about 1 1/2 hours of talking with him he could not believe what I told him and I didnt even have to direct him to apostate sites. I said look up all the neo-babylonian kings write their names on a paper and go to the cd rom or insite books to get their lengths of reign and add them up (I did a whole post on how easy it is to calculate-Neb. was not even a king in 607 so it is impossible for him to destroy Jer. in 607 during his 19th year) He was blown away. My hope is he will research this like he said he would and I can continue on my journey bringing more people into the "TRUTH"

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Thanks for posting Mrs C

I've been looking foward to your story.

Dismembered

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks Mrs C, keep up the good work.

• KW13
    KW13

excellent work, this is when people get to see the real truth.

Well done!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Interesting post..... kind of exciting (and I've never been a dub!). Great job.

• bebu
    bebu

MC,

Loved reading your post. Sounds like your grandma is really helping your cause! Go granny, go!

--And I hope that she gets so frustrated that she really looks into it herself. She's probably having a hard time shunning everyone (hope so, anyway).

bebu

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Great but in the furture could you put that on a time slip and add up all the hours?

How funny would that be to get some time slips and figure all that out and mail it to brooklyn each month!

• Honesty
    Honesty

The WATCHTOWERâ„¢ is not going to be pleased with you.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Great story!!! Thanks for posting!!!

Swalker

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Good work! I have gotten lots of E-mail from people already since my webpage has gone up from people who are fading that said the webpage helped them and many have shown friends and family members who are leaving because of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit