My personal story helping 8 people out of the org so far! more to follow!

by Mrs.Congeniality 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• blondie
    blondie

MrsC, I think you illustrate my point, if people are already doubting privately, already taken a step away from the WTS rules, such as not attending ALL the meetings, or marrying a non-JW, they are more likely to listen to well-documented, logical information about the deceptive statements made by the WTS.

Good work and congratulations to those who listened.

Blondie

• greendawn
    greendawn

You've done really well to free 8 persons from that destructive cult well done, it's an example worth following. Those that brought people in can have their revange by helping people get out.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

How many years worth of preaching was required to make those disciples of the Governing Body? They are surely not disciples of Christ, Christ doesn't teach them.

How many weeks does it take to undo those years of work?

I am consistently amazed by the speed with which people are leaving these days. It is not uncommon to hear reports of people finding out x and literally leaving within a few weeks.

Thanks for this, Mrs.Congeniality!

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

"Apostate to the Nations" Great job of going about it in an upfront, undogmatic way. Great example."

• Clam
    Clam

Very uplifting post Mrs C. Your efforts can have huge repercussions. Maybe those eight will in turn help another 8 themselves escape and all of a sudden there's another 64 saved from the cult, and so on.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Sure feels good to help others learn for themselves. I helped my two sons to leave, and have helped 6 more since 2002. I'm very proud of adding different ones to get out of the borg. You've done a wonderful job spreading the real good news, keep up the good work. Keep the WTBTS shaking in their boots. If we can be more successful in bring people out of the JW's now that we're out than bring people to it, KUDO'S to us all.

• Synergy
    Synergy

Jesus is using you to bring people out of the cult so they can find him. Praise God! Keep letting Him work through you. Don't give up!

Renee (of the getting one person at a time out class)

• geevee
    geevee

Awesome!!!!!

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality
    I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading my post. Sorry for the length of it. I just wanted to let you all know that if I can do it so can you. I wanted people I know that if I get the ax they will know the real reason why. Thank you all for your responses, I plan on continuing with "my" not the org.s preaching work!!!!!
  • ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Congratulations Mrs. Congeniality , you've saved 8 people from giving up their life and joy to an old idiot led cult. I can proudly say that my husband and I have released 17 people from their clutches, this includes our kids and some df'd family members that were planning on returning, yes indeed the truth about "the truth" has set them free!!!!

IC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit