Article re New Members of The Governing Body

by BluesBrother 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

There is an "intial" sealing and a "final" sealing which coincides with the angels letting loose the winds from the four corners (Revelation). The WTS always leaves itself an out.

w97 8/15 pp. 14-15 Living for Today or for an Eternal Future? ***
    Consider the text at Revelation 7:1, 3, which says that the "four winds" of destruction are held back "until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads." This is not referring to the initial sealing, which takes place when those of the 144,000 receive the heavenly calling. (Ephesians 1:13) It refers to the final sealing, when they are irrevocably identified as tried and faithful "slaves of our God."
  • greendawn
    greendawn

The younger JW members may have been told several years in advance to claim that they are anointed as part of their grooming to become GB. If they began partaking just before their appointment that would look suspicious.

In addition there are no criteria as to how one becomes an anointed JW which means an elite JW. What did they do more than the rest to deserve to be called elite?

In my view there are criteria by which to decide who belongs to the elite but the GB do not want to reveal them because it will immediately become obvious that they are not such. Far from being humble servants of the rest they are greedy power grabbers.

• Boxed elder bugs
    Boxed elder bugs

College is okay now, man I wish somebody would put me in a time machine so I could go back and kick the elder that harrased me for going to college.

• sir82
    sir82
    In my view there are criteria by which to decide who belongs to the elite

A couple spring to mind..

-- Fawning, behind-kissing of higher ups. Cash contributions also probably work well

-- Giving evidence of strong organizational loyalty. Being known as an "apostate-buster", someone who is called for special committees against JWs who are becoming vvocal apostates

• blondie
    blondie

Just to clear up any misconceptions, I don't believe that any MS, elders, COs, DOs, or GB members are selected or appointed by the holy spirit. I'm just explaining how the WTS explains it to the rank and file.

Blondie

• rassillon
    rassillon
    These points were new to me also....that these "assistants" 'shortly' thereafter became of the annointed.

If this is true( and I don't doubt it isn't), what were the chances ALL these assistant's just happened to get the calling when Jehovah isn't partial to gender nor works?

Imagine...all these "younger" assistant's that happened to be in this close position with the GB, ;replacing wayward ones of the little flock who proved unworthy somewhere along the line.

Hey, maybe it rubbes off or is air born. If you arround them long enough the holy spirit get in to ya' , you know you get the spirit. Whoo Hooo I am anointed. Maybe they just happen to get hungry during the memorial and just need something to tide them over.....

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Not going to be easy post-cremation BUT on the plus side, easier for them to go out in FS. Obviously in a group.

Yeah....stacked like cordwood and delivered to the door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit