How do some of you, find so much time to be on this board?

by free2beme 54 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I have noticed that some posters are here a lot, and I was just wondering how you find so much time to do that? Between work, coming home and playing with my child, working outdoors in the yard, and enjoying the weekend in the outdoors doing fishing, hiking or just getting outside. I have little time for places like this and yet some are here "A LOT!" and I wondered how that is, do you post while at work?

• KW13
    KW13

well since i got no job yet, my course is from home and i do a lot online. Plus i make time

• Honesty
    Honesty

I can count time when I'm here witnessing to all you people who have left Gawd's Organizaaashun.

How do you think I always get 'Pie on ear' hours?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

for the ex-jws, maybe because they have fewer meetings.

for me - the lack of anything worthwhile on television.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm on the payroll. Perks are good... lots of laughs. I even get holiday to apostfests. Hours are a bit bad.

• z
    z

I was thinking just like you but I’m ADICTET I need help

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I am a housewife and I do Ministry work from home too. I leave the forum up on the computer all day and pop on and off in between work.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i take care of my honey, he's disabled and pretty much housebound.

so i'm home all the time.

• lucifer
    lucifer

I work on a computer all day, and have access to the internet...but I don't think I'm really allowed on forums and such but so far so good haha

• Woofer
    Woofer

I used to get on at work when I first joined but we recently had a memo go around the office stating we shouldn't be wasting time on the web. So now I just get on at home, but finding the time to do that is far and few between.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit