How do some of you, find so much time to be on this board?

by free2beme 54 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

White Wave,

Thank you to whoever created this site.

That would be our friend Simon

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I just wanted to add one more reason, which is: I like it here.

Free2BeMe, do you think that it's a bad thing to be on the internet? Hey, I free to be me, too!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My name is BluesBrother , I am an addict .

I admit it. This board is my life line to sanity. I only wish that I had a job like some of you , that allowed posting at work ......I have an hour or two in the evening, and today is a Bank Holiday . Am I out in the fresh air mowing the lawn ? NO I am on here ...

• greendawn
    greendawn

I also work at home and I can read and post on the JWD inbetween work something that I see as recreation, breaking the monotony of work.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I have noticed that some posters are here a lot, and I was just wondering how you find so much time to do that? Between work, coming home and playing with my child, working outdoors in the yard, and enjoying the weekend in the outdoors doing fishing, hiking or just getting outside. I have little time for places like this and yet some are here "A LOT!" and I wondered how that is, do you post while at work?

LOL...Well I didn't work (outside the house that is..lol)...But I just got a new job with perfect hours for me, only 6am till 9am!

And no little kids..Our last kid (Lucifer) moved out in September..LOL..But she just moved back in till the fall when she will be moving to go to school!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit