!!!!!!!!!! New Elder Video !!!!!!!!!!!!!

by SickofLies 91 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

This time they really did call the police on me lol!

They backed out though, they called, then canceled the call after a while and the police never came to charge me with recording them, pitty really.

http://www.quad-central.com/~dan2007

There is the link, I was unable to edit the audio file like I usually do to take out the blank spaces and amplify the volume, so if someone could do that with the wav file on the server that would be great!

~ SoL

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I've not listened yet did you tell them that you had recorded it all and posted it on the internet?

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan

SOL........ you've got gonads of steel! Well done friend. This just goes to show what little chicken $hits the "leaders" are. What do they have to hide? EVERYTHING! That's what! Again.....thank you and well done!

OT....

• lilybird
    lilybird

SOL.. Thanks for posting all the recordings of your committee meetings with the elders.. They really show how close minded and petty they are.. and that they reallly are NOT god-inspired.. Just a bunch of self-righteous silly men....

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

You guys really shouldn't be talking to me, I'm not a brother anymore

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} I can never was in the religion. he he by the way I could not get video to play , could be my players though.

• lilybird
    lilybird

Thats ok.. I haven't been a DUB for 20 years and counting.. and I couldn't be happier..

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

SOL your somethin else buddy LOL

what am i supposed to be looking at that is new on this directory?

i saw the AVI file..

what else is new from tonight?

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan
    You guys really shouldn't be talking to me, I'm not a brother anymore

Hey.......I was never a JW so I can talk to you ALL FRICKIN" DAY LONG if I want!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

The WAV file is new also. You need widows media player and a DIVX plug in to view the video or real player will work. I recommend you right click and save as then view.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit