!!!!!!!!!! New Elder Video !!!!!!!!!!!!!

by SickofLies 91 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

Holy crap, gonads of steel doesn't even begin to describe it. My favorite part was when he told you that you had to leave because you were violating their rights. Now if that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

I'd be more than happy to clean up the audio files.

CD

• merfi
    merfi
    You guys really shouldn't be talking to me, I'm not a brother anymore

I'm not a sister anymore, either. Cheers to that! Congrats SoL!!!
    (my friggin work puter won't let me into the file so I'll listen/view when I get home. Can't wait!)

~merfi

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Very Good. It went about how I thought. The elders did what they've been instructed to do by Momma. This however does put them in a different light. Hope things work out for you. Stay low legally for awhile. Now that the video is out there is not much that they can do.

• Synergy
    Synergy

DUDE, You are FREAKIN' AMAZING! You did great in all your meetings. I am so excited that this is on the net and you shared your story with all of us. I am addicted to listenting to your JC's. Listening to these prove so much how uneducated, backwards assed, idiots the elders are. They ain't smart and they aint a wantin u to be smart neither! This is great.

Renee

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Having dialup sucks....especially with this buggy "netonhold" software that gives me almost 100% false incoming calls that repeatedly end up in my losing my connection.

But even though I didn't get to enjoy the ending yet, I just want to say great job SOL. It'll plainly show to everyone just how ridiculous these JCs are and how Mommy and her pets really don't care about truth. Just shutup and work slave.

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

SOL, you've got a PM.

CD

• Confession
    Confession

Wow... I've listened to every one of your files--except one. "The Final Boot" seems to cut off after about two and a half minutes. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

• oldflame
    oldflame

That's funny because it is not illegal to record someone on tape. The only thing is if they were not previously notified of the recording you could not use it in court. Thats all there is to it. Hell you can video tape your neighbor pumpin his wife through their bedroom window and there is no law for that either. What a bunch of numb dumbs. It's too bad the cop did'nt show up because he would of laughed at them.

• merfi
    merfi

noooo, it cut off at the end! But I got what you were saying. This has been awesome. Still smirking at how these self-inflated elders were completely messed with. Their heads will be spinning for quite some time. Looking forward to future projects. You rock, man.

~merfi

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

Thank you again Dan, That should be a credit card commercial PRICELESS!!!!! I think Dateline would love to talk with you,or maybe 20/20. We all look forward to more of your projects. How are your parents going to handle this? Your mom seems very supportive I hope she hears and sees all they have put you through just for asking ?s they cant answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit