Official GB spin on decreases. (serious)

by yesidid 53 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

They can put spin on literally anything. I never knew whether I was waiting for more wars or a declaration of peace.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Back in the late 70's as the "preachin' work" was digressing, they had the DO give talks regularly that attempted to scare the sheep back out into the "field". I remember vividly this quote. "Brothers the end will not becoming when the preaching work slows down, the end will come when God's people are at their busiest". Do I detect they changed their minds again hmmmmm? I think they did.

Dismembered

• luna2
    luna2

Just demonstrates that the whole thing is a pile of BS. They say whatever seems like a semi-plausible (to dubs) explanation at the moment. Quite pathetic, really.

• JAVA
    JAVA

It's interesting how JWs that were around 30 or more years ago have a way of forgetting what the Tower said in the past. Most folks on this forum can recall comments made when they were Witnesses, but Dubs still in have a blockage to that part of their brain. It must be the spiritual food. :))

• vitty
    vitty

But as usual, it will be accepted. Im just waiting for it to be said to me. Im going to have to have a good answer for this one

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"Our CO just came back from two months CO Training..."

Translation: He was off in the Bahamas or somewhere on vacation...

"...so close to the end that the preaching work IS slowing down..."

Of _course_ it's slowing down... if you have all those 'COs' in 'training'... no one else is out there door-knocking... *rolls eyes*

Regards,

Jim TX

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

My wife excersises with an active dub. When my wife presented the Watchtower conundrum of zero growth a mass exodus of young people, her dub response. "It just goes to show how close the end really is". They are brain dead!

Dismembered

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Like all good prophets of the cynical school, the WTS covers all its bases:

When there is war - The end is near!!

When peace is declared - There you are, we told you so, the end is near!!

When the work increases - the end is near!

When it falls off - There you are, we told you so, the end is near!!

How can they lose?

Cheers

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

They can't remember anything becuase they are feeding on all that Junk Food. They do say it is bad for a person, now we have proof.

• blondie
    blondie

That is because the WTS did not invent but has fine-tuned the

ART OF SPEAKING OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF THEIR MOUTH

Blondie

• Promote Their Presentation With Power. Learn to speak out of both sides of your mouth so as to have your audience thirsty to learn
  • http://www.nlp-connection.com/trainingprogrammes/language.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit