Official GB spin on decreases. (serious)

by yesidid 53 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

I just received an email from a faithful witness, re their CO's visit.

"Our CO just came back from two months CO Training. He said there were two important things headquarters want the brothers to know:

(1) The brothers (FDS & GB) wanted to make sure that the WHOLE brotherhood knows they love us dearly! and

(2) We are so close to the end that the preaching work IS slowing down!!!

The theme of the service talk was "Do not Give up!" "

• serendipity
    serendipity

Oh GREAT! How many years will that explanation satisfy people? What happens if they have a big spike up?

• juni
    juni

WHAT A SPIN!!

I'm dizzy.................

Juni

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

when the increase was happening they were saying that Jah was bringing in everyone before the end. now they are saying the slow down is because the sky is falling. So which is it???

Also, nice to know that the FDS and the WTBTS want JWs to know that they are loved (of course until you question the FDS and the WTBTS or are not perfect or [fill in the blank here].

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Yesidid,

Interesting! Maybe they felt they should make this announcement, since it is obvious to anyone who thinks about it, that the same amount are leaving as coming in. Thus no growth! That way it appears like it is Jehovah causing it to slow down. When in reality, more and more are finding our through "Satens tool", the internet, the truth.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Highlander
    Highlander

It's quite funny how they can interchange that statement with just about anything:

We're so close to the end, the preaching work is speeding up.

We're so close to the end, the preaching work is slowing down.

We're so close to the end...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Let me guess:

It's only a matter of weeks or months, not years, decades, epochs, millennia or eons, right?

1975 all over again.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

hnnn hmmm hmm hmm ''' sorry I am alergic to Bullshit

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Staying Alive until 75! All over again. These sheep just don't learn from their own history. Oh, wait, they aren't encouraged to look at their own history!

• merfi
    merfi

1. Love. pppfffftt

2. ---->

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit