Did you ever get "hit" on by someone of the same sex?

by ButtLight 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Only once. St. Patty's day, she went on and on about my cute sunglasses and my funny hat. I was pretty drunk, so I though nothing of it, but when I left all the guys were teasing me for my lesbian friend. It went right over my head.

• Mary
    Mary
    Did you ever get "hit" on by someone of the same sex?

I did. I was not impressed......

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Yes quite a few times - usually friends. The last time I did the hitting on for a change, but was devastated that she never called, but then maybe the way I used her mobile phone rendered the phone unusable -who knows!

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

I've gotten hit on by "str8" guys. I put it in quotes because I believe these guys are just in some transitory period in their life. Some even had girlfriends. It seems to have increased after the release of Brokeback Mountain. Although I was flattered at first, it got rather annoying after awhile. I'm not a set of training wheels.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I'm not a set of training wheels.

It only takes one time, and the training wheels come off!!!!!!!!!!!

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

In high school i got hit on "Straight guys", then it got annoying but they didn't know i was anyway so I rejected it but it was nice for a while.

I got hit on by a woman at college, and another girl in the carribean, who years later I found out in some obscure way we are related. eww.

I seem to get more attention from older ladies then men. :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit