Did you ever get "hit" on by someone of the same sex?

by ButtLight 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Or opposite sex if your gay? How did you react if you did?

I seem to attract the more "butch" type, dont ask me why.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Until the age of 26 I regularly got hit on by males. Since then no - I must be losing my sex appeal. Sigh

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I hit on myself every day. Does that count?

W

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

All the time...lol

Last weekend I was getting molested by a woman. It was funny at first, but then she was getting serious.

If she was hot??? I say bring it on.

Brooke

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I have been hit on by chicks. It does not bother me. It is kind of like when guys you are not attracted to hit on you, what does it matter. You say "no thanks" and move on. I have a male friend who is hetro and is currently engaged. The sweetest guy in the world. He gets hit on by all types and gender. I asked him if it bothers him and he said no, he takes it as a compliment that he is attractive to EVERYONE.

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah. Hell, I've even been hit on by a Female-to-male transexual. She had'nt had the Addadicktomy, but was on testosterone. Weird. She/He was HOT as a girl, I saw pictures.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Lol at F F! Not that doesnt count!

If she was hot??? I say bring it on.

Ha ha, yeah no kidding. I wish I would get hit on by a lipstick lesbian at least once in a while!

• luna2
    luna2

I'm pretty clueless but I don't think so. lol

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Yes. A few times. I usually just explained that I appreciated the compliment but that I was straight. Once a guy patted my butt in a restroom and I bloodied his nose. I didn't mean to, it was just instinctive reaction. I helped him get the bleeding stopped while he explained that he was sorry, he just thought I was cute and that I was "family" because I didn't have a girlfriend.

I was much thinner then. I haven't been hit on by a guy since I've been married. I blimped up within the first six months.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I have, and I found it a huge compliment (although didn't take her up on her kind offer!) I think women are much more discerning so when a woman thinks I'm sexy, I think it's more flattering than when a guy does.. Although I still prefer being hit on by guys!

Poppy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit