by Zico 290 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

Nearly three weeks ago, scholar pretendus goatus buggerus said to me (in post #1136, 03-May-06 04:16), concerning my post (#4410, 03-May-06 02:10):

: I have read your nonsense and I am more than happy to respond to your presentation of Mitchell's and Bickerman's discussion of the subject of the Return of the Exiles as I have recently obtaine photocopies of these relevant sections.

Well, now, you old poker of the dark side of the sheep and the goats, where is your response?

We all know that you'll never respond, since your claims are intellectually bankrupt.

AlanF

• scholar
    scholar

Alan F

• scholar
    scholar

Alan F

Do not fret, I will respond to your nonsense when I am good and ready and not before.

scholar JW

• AlanF
    AlanF

scholar pretendus goatus buggerus said:

: Do not fret, I will respond to your nonsense when I am good and ready and not before.

Sure. But I think you'll be waiting until after Armageddon.

AlanF

• scholar
    scholar

Alan F

Much sooner than that.

scholar JW

• AlanF
    AlanF

But scholar pretendus goatus buggerus!

Armageddon has always been Real Soon Now!

AlanF

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

'm the greatest bible scholar of all time...Franz came to me in a dream and told me so

----------------------------------

nuh-uh. I have a talking Smurf doll that are channelling Franz. Beat that. he told me scholar looks kind of cute.

hey alan,
    -silent

• scholar
    scholar

Alan F

True, but it will come.

scholar JW

• rassillon
    rassillon

Yo, Alan,

What's up, I can't believe you endure scatter...uh..I mean scholar(?). He is dense as a rock, I guess it gives you guys something to sharpen your swords on.

I forgot to tell you when we spoke a few weeks ago, scholar's brain dead answers were one of the things that opened my eyes.

I stand as an example of yet another loyal honest JW who struck out to prove his belief in 607 was founded on truth and all I found was a retarded morass of circular reasoning. Being one who hates to be wrong, I had a death grip on 607 which was only loosened by being repeatedly beat with the "TRUTH".

Seek the truth and you will find it!

peace

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

Post 929

1. The truth hurts doesn't it?

There is considerable evidence for the end-point as both you and Alan F fully realize but your agenda has clouded over your honesty which is typical of apostate thinking.

scholar JW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit