Survey and question for those that follow my JC hearing tapes

by SickofLies 28 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Print two of these up. Place one in your briefcase and tack one on your back:

sKally

• Smiles
    Smiles

SoL, you ARE disfellowshiped. Only the announcement is being held in abeyance by the appeal committee. If the appeal committee does not agree with the original committee's decision to disfellowship you tonight, the appeal committee may schedule yet another meeting to keep trying to intimidate you into admitting to something concrete. This will be your third meeting with appeal committee. The appeal committee is deliberately dragging this out to call your bluff. Appeal committees are trained to do this. There is a chance that the discipline may be reduced to public reproof. But since you have been disfellowshiped once before, I doubt it.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

If they haven't got wind of whats going on by now they've got to be the biggest dumbasses this side of the Atlantic. Oh but would I like to be a fly on the wall if after the meeting they tell you you're not disfellowshipped and you tell them in effect, that's OK, I've been taping everything and uploading it to a poztate site.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

SOL, Maybe some of these scriptures may help.

Luke 6:37

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned.

Matthew 7:1

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged

1Corinthians 4:5

For Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God forgive, and you will be forgiven

Romans 14:1

Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters.

Matthew 18:21,22

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"

Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times

Matthew 6:15

But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins

• merfi
    merfi

Well SoL, whatever happens, I'll be thinking of ya. You done good with all of this. I know how it feels to want to make them up and NOTICE. BTD(oing)T.

Yep, I'm guessing they'll prolly DF ya, if for nothing else, out of pure frustration at you. LOL You have quite crawled up their asses and I don't think they like how it feels.

As for what to say -- there really isn't much left! The only thing that I would do (if it was me) would be to shush them right before they give you their decision, snap their pic and hand them a DA letter with a friendly "f*** you" and walk out.

~merfi

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

SOL,

I just wanted to add one more thing. Just looking at the scripture they twist to disfellowship people (by the way you can point out there is no such term in the bible), they can only justify not associating with you as a friend or acquaintance. They have no basis for having anyone not say hello to you in the kingdom hall or anywhere else. Or in total shunning of a person. Also this advice is given to individuals, not an organization. So it is up to the individuals in the congregation to follow. No where does it say, if you do not do this, you will have reprecussions. Also, these are the ONLY grounds even for not associating with someone who is a brother and sins:

1 Corintihians 5:11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

By saying "do not even eat" Paul is clearly showing this applies to social situations only, no christian meetings. Hope these verses help. I will be praying for you at that very moment. Lilly

• Scully
    Scully
    My meeting will be at 9:30pm tonight. I don't know why they always insist on holding these things in the dead of the night, but oh well.

That's because they want to watch Lost at 7pm and The Amazing Race at 8pm first.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    a friendly "f*** you" and walk out.

How "provincial"...I love it!

u/d

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

1. If they don't ask you whether you're recording again, then its going to be a very curt meeting, where they'll basically say "See ya later soon (its nearer than you think don't ya know) with the rest of the bird food at the Big A".

If they do ask, then the meeting needs to go on a bit further for them to find the last few nails to close the coffin. Bring two recorders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit