Survey and question for those that follow my JC hearing tapes

by SickofLies 28 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

My last appeal hearing is tonight. I plan on continuing the good christian with a few questions act. After they reach their decision whatever it is I will pull out my Camera and tell them that this whole procedure has been recorded.

1. Do you think I will get DF'ed tonight?

2. What points should I emphize at the hearing tonight?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

You will probably get disfellowshipped tonight. A good point to emphasis is that unlike what they tell people about asking questions, you cannot under any circumstances ask about or question anything that the so called "faithful slave" says or you will be treated harshly, brought before a judicial committee and thrown out of the org. And that any attempts to say otherwise is a total LIE. Good Luck, what time is your meeting? I want to pray for you at that time so that Jehovah and Christ will give you courage (not that you don't already have it) and give you the right words to say to these evil imposters. Lilly

• vomit
    vomit

You are getting disfellowshiped tonight. In a way I am glad to say it as you can move on pretty easily.

Points you should raise.

How this is affect your mother and are they proud of forcing another family to ignore eachother.

Tell them now that you are free from their rules you can talk to your mother as much as you like.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hard to say but my guess is you will get DF'd. You may want to bring a back up recorder. I have a feeling they will try to physically remove the recorder from you once you tell them in person, in any case, its gonna be ugly. IMHO, I would phone them the next day and record the call, telling them that you recorded the whole thing, where its been posted, etc etc.

You could charge them with assault if they get physical and try to grab the recorder off you, but they would just deny it to the cops if they managed to destroy the tape.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Good luck sick of lies - will be thinking of you. Think of this as a liberating experience!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Does the Pope fart?

Speaking of the pope....during my run-ins with the elders before I was df'd, I told them flat out that the witnesses view the org as catholics view the pope. Catholics dare not question the pope's authority as a witness would dare not question the WTS's authority over them. They didn't like that analogy(became very defensive), but it is spot-on true.

At this juncture, I don't think they are gonna give you much of a chance to point out anything. They've had several days to piece everything together by now. They know Sean's background. They know you've been recording everything. I wouldn't be surprised to hear them tell you that you are df'd and leave it at that. No other conversation. If I were them, I would simply say that we are sticking to the original committee's decision to df and then say good night and god bless. Why would they want to take the chance of saying something that could dig them even deeper?

I can almost guarantee you that they know everything by now -- if they made a call to the service desk for anything regarding your case(which they probably did once you brought Jason into it), they are aware of the whole scenario. If they manage to talk to you tonight, the first thing out of their mouths will be why did you set this all up? Why did you fake trying to stay in the org? I would prepare answers to those questions. At this point, I would just piss them off further and video record all of them with your camera. Let them put on their fake smiles for the camera to appear loving and kind. All of the audio recordings say differently.

• James Free
    James Free

You will get the push. At that point you could thank them and say the whole thing, from the very beginning was taped and has been available online, listened to by many thousands of people. Hopefully they may threaten you further, but I doubt it. I agree with the others, the meeting may be very short.

• Honesty
    Honesty

You may want to bring some backup:

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

If you have a driver with you. I will assume that he or she will stay in the car while this proceding goes on. If they have any thought that you have a recording device on your person or in your bookbag they will ask to inspect it or possible "pat you down". At this point the meeting quite likely will be over. I personally would state that I do have rights to privacy of my personal effects and anyone trying to touch me without my permission will be charged with assault. You might need to grab your things and walk out.

You might just prior to reaching the door and if the elders are away from you, reach for the camera, take their pictures and state for the record that all of this has been recorded. By the time they reach you, you should be in the car with locked doors and just tell the driver to slowly drive away.

O yeah. If this doesn't happen and the appeal goes through to their decision. Again don't say anything about the recording until you are in sight of the door. SAFETY FIRST.

• undercover
    undercover

2. What points should I emphize at the hearing tonight?

1. You're toast, dude

2. Since you're toast, they're not gonna listen to you. You could go out in a blaze of glory and blast everything and everyone from the GB down or you could just smile and look at them as if to say, "you poor, ignorant men. Do you know that I don't give a shit and that nothing you can do can hurt me?" and walk out.

3. edited: I forgot this was your appeal meeting. nevermind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit