The Merde Has Hit The Fan!!

by Bstndance 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I had an elder tell me the same thing on my audio recordings...

Yeah, and next they'll say the recordings are fabricated by those damned "apostates".

Give them enough time, and they'll even blame 1914 on us.

W

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

It is sad when witnesses are so brainwashed into believing anything other than what the WT or the organization says , is apostacy.

They are so afraid to think other ways than what the WTS says or prints or says on the platform. It is so incredibley stupid. It is as if the organizaiton is on a crusade or inquistion. Either you believe our way or else!! That great big "D" word.

I do hope that your mother will be aleast be open minded enough to go to the silentlambs website.

Once she see's for herself what is really going on in the WTS maybe something she reads will open her mind and heart to believe that the Society lies... and covers up its lies.

all the best.'

love orangefatcat..

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It sounds like you are handling things the best way that you can in light of the circumstances. I hope your mother can learn not to bring these things up so that you can have a peaceful relationship, as it is very unlikely that you will be able to reason with her.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    And we control the media too.

FF,

With any luck, we will eventually....

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Bstndance

Another example of The Watchtower Shutdown Circuit being tripped.

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit