Things you see in a Public Bathroom!

by ButtLight 58 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, this is Gross.

I use to work in a restaurant in FL. This lady use to come in that we called poopy pants. (not to her face) Anyway, she would sit, eat, and go to the bathroom like clockwork. She would go in there and spread shi* all over the place. The stalls, the floor, the toilet!!!!! And with her hands cause you could see the smears of her fingers! YUCK! They finally told her not to come back!

Then once in an airport, some lady, or should I say pig, stuck her used Maxi Pad on the wall! I ran out gagging. How sick is that?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Uggg... When I was younger I worked at a grocery store and one of my responsibilities was to clean the bathrooms. Yes, I was shocked at what women did with their "feminine hygiene products". Then there were the fecalfeliacs you just described.

*** Start 'Nam flash back mode ***

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JH
    JH

Once I had to go in the woman's bathroom because the men's were full, and I really had to go, and also I've seen women in men's bathrooms for the same reason at the bar a few times...

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

If you need to go to a public bathroom, go to a hotel or motel public restroom, they are usually very clean. I do that because I am tired of nasty public restrooms.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I've seen women in men's bathrooms for the same reason at the bar a few times...

Well you know I do that. I just walk in, and politely say, excuse me as I walk by the urnal. Go into the stall and go! Usually someone new is standing there when I come out, and I simply say "Hi" and leave lol.

And there is nothing worse then sitting on a wet toilet seat in a womans bathroom. Im mean come on, what kind of equiptment do they have? I know some stand up over the toilet so they dont have to sit, but jeese, wipe it off at least!

• kid-A
    kid-A

In my old grade school, there was a rather disturbed young boy that used to crap in the urinals.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    In my old grade school, there was a rather disturbed young boy that used to crap in the urinals.

Ha, I was made a bet to go do that in the guys bathroom at the bar for $100 bucks. No! I didnt accept the bet! Too gross for even me!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Then once in an airport, some lady, or should I say pig, stuck her used Maxi Pad on the wall!

ButtL .... Was it a Regular or Fresh Floral scented ?

Rub a Dub

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Tip of advice you may have hear before...

When using a public restroom, use the first stall. It's usually the one used less often and will be the cleanest.

.....but now that I'm telling you all of this, it may not be true anymore?!?!? LOL!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    ButtL .... Was it a Regular or Fresh Floral scented ?

Didnt get close enough to find out! Jeese, what a question!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit