Things you see in a Public Bathroom!

by ButtLight 58 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    OH THANKYOU PEOPLE! I HAVENT LAUGHED SO HARD IN SOOOOO LONG!!!

Your welcome. Nothing like talking about a little pooh smearing to make your day!

• Ellie
    Ellie

Abaddon, you forgot to mention those dodgy European stand up type ones, you know where you have to stand, hold onto the urine stained wall and pee into a hole in the floor, I've never actually used one but come across a few on my travels.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    stand up type ones, you know where you have to stand, hold onto the urine stained wall and pee into a hole in the floor

YOur kidding right? You have to be! NOT for women I hope! You would have to take your pants off, or at least do a really good squat!

• Ellie
    Ellie

Buttlight, believe it or not they are unisex, like I said, I have never used one, they stink way too much.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Korinthos train station, Peloponnese, Greece. An example of the relatively rare mainland European squatter. Well, relatively rare in western Europe anyway, outside French bars.

THIS IS THE ONLY PIC i'M ABLE TO FIND AT THE MOMENT, I DON'T SUPPOSE THEY ARE TOO PHOTOGENIC.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I think multi-day music festivals probably provide the best example of icky bathrooms.

The pee trough! Imagine a really long urinal that looks like it was made in metal shop. Like pigs gathering around to feed, everyone stands there to pee, and it all floats downward to a "drain" that probably pours out into the ground. I heard about the pee trough before, but never saw one until I was at a music festival.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I went to the toilets in a night club a couple of years ago and found some women in there. I was a bit shocked and said what are all you doing in here? And they said, "this is the ladies". I couldn't believe it.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I mean it was the ladies, but on the floor below was another set of toilets and the orientation was reversed.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    "Never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days but doesn't die!"

For some reason I don't find this even remotely funny. Sounds like humor school shooters might enjoy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit