EAGLE-1

William Shatner also,damn thats weird

Traci Lords too

• talley
    talley

Dale Earnhardt, Richard Petty, & Dr. Walter E. Williams

• serendipity
    serendipity

As a girl, I admired Helen Keller, Madame Curie and Eleanor Roosevelt and Florence Nightingale. They were accomplished women in a time when that was not valued.

I admired Mother Teresa as well. I even admire Bill Gates for his huge philanthropic foundation and his work in that area.

• minimus
    minimus

Ali

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

I was young when I left ( a teenager) so I wasn`t thinking along the lines of some of you here. I admired and respected my best friend`s (not a JW, this would be after I left ) Dad, he was a kind soul, with a great ability to listen to young people & give them small amounts of advice at a time. He had a big-heart and would help a stranger off the street, he showed me there was unconditional love that could be showed on a parents part. I still see him from time to time, and though his luck has changed through the years, he still stops and has time for anyone to listen to them, and his smile would light up a room.

I thank this man for being that father figure I needed when I couldn`t & didn`t have mine around.

• Ellie
    Ellie

There were so many, but the ones that stand out the most were Torvill and Dean, the skaters.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Churchill

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Chuck Norris

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Tony Hawk... for sure...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest