A Poll for all to participate in:

by Honesty 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

Stumbled into JWD bout a year ago...lurked around a bit then joined...glad I did, because I re-connected with my friend Terry...stay because I hope that no matter how short my comments may be, something I say will click with a reader and help them along ...besides we've all been there, done that...we understand one another, that too makes it a good place to be...

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I got out in the late 80's....joined JWD in 02.

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

I joined after I made the decision to leave. Joining helped immensely however, in working through the different waves of emotion that came, and still come, after leaving.

CD

• free2beme
    free2beme

Unless the Witnesses suddenly started accepting those who practice Witchcraft. I don't think I would be defined as someone in good standings.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

about 7 years for me...but I had pre-Internet doubts and questions too...

-eduardo

• Honesty
    Honesty

This is too good to be true.

Jw's, ex-JW's, faders, pagans, just about every lifestyle imaginable.

And everyone associating together.

Maybe the Watchtower should publish a few articles pertaining to social behavior and acceptance of others.

• Frog
    Frog

I posted & perused on JWD (under a different username) for about 2years before being diss'd, and resigning back up as Frog.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I'm still in good standing, but my guess is i'm seen as kind of "spiritualy weak".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit