Hear the elder lie!

by SickofLies 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Covert surveillance 'in the field' in close quarters is difficult,i can do it because it's my 'hobby'. If they come to your house you can set it up,but bringing a video recorder (aiming the camera,focusing,lighting) into the back room of the kingdom hall undetected is a challenge. Your best bet is simple and cheap audio tape recorder. The Sony clear voice 'pressman' full size tape standard cassette recorder $35.00 i have 5 this is what journalist and reporters use for good reason GET IN GEAR! BE A 'CRACK SHOT WITH A CAMCORDER' Danny Haszard is the "poor man's James bond". Below $250.00 sharp viewcam i have 3 Durable affordable comes with neck strap hands free no expectation of privacy because it's there. If your really serious and want advice email me [email protected]

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Well Sol, it looks like he'll never fess up to rifling through your case and deleting the recordings. No point in calling the cops then because they do have more important things to do. I'm not knocking what you've been doing so far. Its very entertaining and it nicely shows how the BoE strain the gnat, but without proof or a confession, those jerks can feel secure with what they've done.

• Jourles
    Jourles

For the Windows Media Player folks...

Post Appeal Conversation (2.2MB)

p.s. I can't believe he flat out lied about Sean not being there. These guys are gonna reap the whirlwind soon enough.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

For the Windows Media Player folks...

Post Appeal Conversation (2.2MB)

p.s. I can't believe he flat out lied about Sean not being there. These guys are gonna reap the whirlwind soon enough.

I can believe it.

Those Machiavellian bastards will justify any lie if it accomplishes their goal.

Ex.

"Well, you know, we already spoke with Bro. Such-and-such, and he admitted Matt was drinking (underage and out of control) at his party."

Later:

Bro. ""MadTiger": Hey, man, I am glad you told the elders the truth when they called you, because I wouldn't want you to catch anything for what Matt did. I am tired of almost getting into trouble for what someone else is doing.

Bro. Such-and-such (with a very sincere, incredulous look on his face): No elder talked to me. What are you talking about?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I can't believe he flat out lied about Sean not being there. These guys are gonna reap the whirlwind soon enough.

Well, actually, they could get around that and say he wasnt there during the actual meeting, he went out to the car!

Have you guys thought about getting the recorder and briefcase fingerprinted before anything else? May be a good idea!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish with all this? Getting part of a JC meeting on tape? Besides the fact that its already been done, what is the point?

Attempts to let Watchtower know they've had their day of an undisturbed status quo.

Activism against Watchtower in it's infancy.

Dismembered

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I understand all the coimments about call the police being useless and I'm sure this is probably true, however, a law suit would be a viable option for Sean to recope any finical loss he incured because of losing his audio files.

Also, this goes both ways, the threats the elders make about charging me with recording them or taking their picture will be just as laughed at as our attempts to charge them with deleting files on the recorder.

• lilybird
    lilybird

I say go for it.. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain..the more the absurdity of the society is exposed..the better...

• James Free
    James Free

It has been interesting listening to all the recordings. They have now descended in to farce and 'Jason's' telephone call was low grade entertainment.

The first Elders meeting was special. The elder showed himself to be upset with education, educated people, and any one who has questions that he was plainly incapable of answering to any greta depth. He made sweeping statements about 99% of those disfellowshipped for apostasy never coming back, statements that lacked any statistical validity, since this information is not available. He said the accused was guilty of grieving the Holy spirit, which the Org. is careful NOT to say about non-anointed questioners. He showed himself to be well out of his depth, yet having the power to declare the spiritual death of someone.

Many have met ignorant fools like him in the congregations in positions of authority.

The second set of Elders were much more fair in their handling of the situation in their first meeting. By the second meeting, it was clear they had privately discussed the matter with the first body of elders (hardly an independent appeal) and were now in agreement with them. Maybe I misheard, but I thought I heard that they were meeting with 'witnesses' while the accused waited outside. If this was true, it was not only against scripture where the accused may hear and challenge his accuser, but also against the Org. rules.

As the meeting descended into farce, the threats from the elder were chilling in that he really felt he had power beyond the congregation. He was a nobody making threats that had no legal merit. Sure, he could pursue the matter in court, but it would be unlikely that the Org. would foot the bill or follow it up because of all the publicity it would generate.

I guess they will disfellowship and be done with it. I suggest sickoflies does the same.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Hey James nice reply, I know Jason didn't do the greatest job as a laywer, but thats life, I have my last meeting with them today. At the end of this meeting I will pull out my camera and record everything that happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit