Hear the elder lie!

by SickofLies 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I've got the conversation my 'laywer' Jason had with the head of my appeal hearing Ghram, he refues to answer any questions about the recorder being tampered with, but denies that anyone named 'Sean' was at the meeting, then later he talks about talking to 'Sean' at the meeting!. This guy is so desprate to cover his own ass.

BTW, I will testify that the bag was closed when I was in the room before I left and that it was open after I got back. Bastards.

http://www.savefile.com/files/7398729

To Kwin:

Here's my plan, lets find a time we can both go to the committee together again, while I am in the hall you call the police and tell them about the recording. After you do this call my cell, I will then pull out my Camera and start recording everything thats going on and when the police arive we will both testify that they went through your bag and tamped with your equipment. I will be taping the elders when the police show up, it will be great, we can actually get the look on their eyes when the police come in and see if the elders lie to the police.

• AdGod
    AdGod

Now that's a video I'd pay to see!

• crazies
    crazies

SOL--Love your stuff!! Keep up the good work!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

anyone have problems with it downloading?

it was like 21 min download and i'm on cable..

is it that big?

• greendawn
    greendawn

SOL I believe what you say about the recorder but they will of course keep denying it and then it will be your word against theirs, unless you manage to catch them out somehow.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Yes. I have high speed and the download was very slow. We'll need to excercise patience.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Just some FYI to answer some questions about voice recording US and CANADA and others.

http://www.callcorder.com/phone-recording-law-america.htm

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/

CANADA RECORDING LAW:

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I can't get it to d/l. Maybe someone is modifying it???

-Aude.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

it takes quite awhile to download once you click the download link...it's probably a jam up on the server where it is located. just click the link, make yourself some coffee or something, drink it, fill it up, and the link should be half way downloaded then take a 10 min. power nap. If you have dial up...take a vacation. :-)

• Quotes
    Quotes

Well, it is good to see this elder's favorite words hasn't changed: clandestine.

Everything is clandestine.

BTW, guys, some friendly constructive criticism: this recording was not up to the high standards of your previous work. Might be time to invest about $15 if you will be doing any more "telephone witnessting":

Mini Recorder Control

Olympus Mini Tele-Recording Device

~Q

P.S. clandestine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit