Hear the elder lie!

by SickofLies 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

SOL: WOW Of course you realize that as soon as you pull out your camera the Elders will try to stop everything. My advise to you is.

1. Have your audio recorder going before entering the hall. Get the elders to make a statement that you have been invited by them for another meeting. This will prevent them from stateing later that you just trespassed into the hall. Once the police are there, They WILL revoke your rights to be there and ask you to leave. Have Sean phone call you just prior to the police entering the hall. If you start the camera to soon, you will lose their reaction. Initial anger towards you, trying to prevent questions from being asked by the police and trying to evade answering any questions before talking to Brooklyn Legal Desk.

Of course you realize that this will end any further appeal meetings. Good Luck and keep your cool. No matter what.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

You all sound like a bunch of third graders.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with all this? Getting part of a JC meeting on tape? Besides the fact that its already been done, what is the point?

No Apologies

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

The point is to show the Judicial committee up to be who they exactly are which is a bunch of Pharisees reminincent of the Sanhedrin of Jesus Day. Any more questions?

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

To No Apologies: Third Graders? Well there was this bully when I was in third grade. I wouldn't fight back. Just took it. Well now WE don't have to anymore. The WTS and their Elders have abused us enough. We're not starting it. We're ending it. To any Elder that wants to convene another JC take note. That person, individual. A human being, just might have a recorder and nail your a** to the wall. The internet is here to stay and we're taking advantage of it. Third Graders Damm Right.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i dont really see much of a point either.. except one ..its SOL's chosen method of leaving. and i find the rediculous line of questions from the elders entertaining. (30 min about how sol knows someone?geeze)

if SOL wants to leave this way and prove a point that questions will get you df'd.. then its his right.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Ok I now have listened to the recording(as much of it as was audible) and I am more amazed at how foolish it is.

Your friend "Jason" claims to be calling as a member of some legal firm, but he refuses to give his last name! I'm surprised the elder talked to him as long as he did.

No Apologies

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

you'd think the elder would know his chain is being yanked. i agree.

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

sickoflies,

because i have such a slow modem i haven't been able to listen to your tapes (no patience), but i've been reading your updates and applaude your willingness to defend yourself.

in light of all the talk this week on jwd about spies and wt monitors, etc. are you perhaps revealing too much of your plans? i know they are dumb, but if they are here monitoring your posts are they dumb enough to not understand what your plans are? if you keep this up you could join danny haszard in the "man of action" class.

no apologies,

sof can correct me if i'm wrong...the point is exposure!!! exposure of these men acting in such an ungodly way, in the name of god, is what will slay this pharissitic(sp?) beast. if i were an illmannered, arrogant idiot i would fear exposure. wouldn't you?

j2s

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Why listen to it then?

If your so offended go to a different thread, there is only what 40000 of them! Hey here's an idea stop being an a$$! This is how SoL wants to exit. I don't remember him asking for your opinion!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    lovelylil: is a bunch of Pharisees reminincent of the Sanhedrin of Jesus Day.

The Sanhedrin conducted public trials. I know what you are driving at, but even the nighttime trial of Jesus was open to the public, they just chose a time when it was very unlikely anyone would be there (contrary to custom and possibly law).

These guys are WORSE than the Pharisees.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit