Do you think it bothers elders, to know they can not control us now?

by free2beme 33 Replies latest jw friends

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

You know, Jesus called the Jews a stiff-neck people. Its my opinion that the witnesses HAVE become just LIKE them!!!!They certainly think that they are above it all. But the shit can FLY high too.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Now you know why they always wanted you to wear those name bags at conventions. Not because they wanted to have you preach, rather to know where to report your bad behavior too.

• White Waves
    White Waves

Absolutely free2beme!! You can see the Borg police squinting at your badge. I remember being so thirsty one miserably hot district assembly day - everyone had to bring their own food and beverages but coolers weren't allowed in the center. I went to an "out of order" soda machine and put my money in. I had my husband with me because past experience has shown me I get less grief that way. Out popped my soda and these idiots, who had gathered and were watching closely, swarmed us. But they spoke to my husband, not me, and asked why he had disregarded the sign and asked if he could read. I had stopped wearing my badge years ago and my husband had taken his off. These idiots said they should confiscate the soda since it is against the convention policy to use the machines at the center and others would follow our lead (like the lemmings they are). I popped it open and began drinking as they spoke. I walked away several feet and let my husband see how right I was about the idiocy of pions with power.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The elder said something I found amazing, "what congregations are you in?" This elder was looking to report us, can you believe that? He was frustrated that he did not have control, and wanted to take steps to report us.

Naaa-naaaa... Naaaaa-aaaaaa.... Booooo-boooo!

I'm gonna tell the teacher on you!!!

Yup! It is all about control. When they cannot push you, they try to find someone else who can.

The reason the WTS is always reminding JWs to be obedient to the FDS is because they know that in reality they have no authority. Anyone who truly does have authority does not need to remind you! How many times has your boss sent out a memo to remind everyone the he/she is the boss? NEVER!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit