Do you think it bothers elders, to know they can not control us now?

by free2beme 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

They want to wear the "BADGE", but when it comes to shepherding theres nothing but EXCUSES!!!

Lady Liberty.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Elders don't have enough sense to know that THEY are the problem and THEY foster and promote the junk without standing up like they have a pair of balls and make changes.

I often told elders to be very careful about what they do and say as most offend the sheep and Holy Spirit by their arrogant actions and personal, hypocritical thoughts. Some of us know a lot more then what the WTB&TS or the elders want us to know!

• Chasity1
    Chasity1

I think it drives them crazy. I know it upset them greatly when I ignored their invitation to a JC they setup in my honor. Like how dare I not go.

• garybuss
    garybuss

That's the same crap the Jehovah's Witness assembly cops (attendants) tried to pull on me at my LAST district assembly when I bought my son a Rainbow Lifesavers from an "Out Of Order" candy vending machine. Two Jehovah's Witness vending machine cops belly pushed my and my three year old son away from the machine and demanded to know my name and what congregation I went to.

I told them, and they told me they were going to tell "brother Matz". I said give him a message from me . . . "F**k you!". They almost creamed their high crotch suit pants right there. :-)

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Perhaps starting a new conversation while he was still standing there fuming.... You know, I just finished the most wonderful book on dealing with the passive aggressive personality, would anyone like to read it?

Cab

• Mary
    Mary
    When we came in, nothing was on the table, and we had been there nearly an hour.......there was no reserved seats and two of the couples had babies that were settled in with high chairs. There was nothing showing people had been sitting here. The couple waiting had other places to sit, they just were a couple known in the congregation and used to getting their way.

If there were no "reserved" signs there, then they had no business asking you to move, end of story.

The elder said something I found amazing, "what congregations are you in?" This elder was looking to report us, can you believe that?

LMAO! I would have said "From the Realms beloooooooooow asshole..." What a moron......some elders are most definitely like this and it goes all the way up the chain. I know of one former MS who was foolish enough to openly disagree with the District Overseer about something really, really minor (like what the colour of the paint should be at the new ASSembly Hall). The DO was just beside himself that anyone would dare to disagree with him and he said "Don't you KNOW who I am??" About 6 months later, this brother was no longer an MS........Nazi bastards.

Garybuss said: I bought my son a Rainbow Lifesavers from an "Out Of Order" candy vending machine. Two Jehovah's Witness vending machine cops belly pushed my and my three year old son away from the machine and demanded to know my name and what congregation I went to.

What am I missing here? Why didn't they want you to purchase Lifesavers out of a vending machine?

• KW13
    KW13

wow, control freaks eh?

i remember my mum was crying at a meeting, and even though she was just depressed and it wasn't me. This elder took me outside alone and said "its your fault, you've upset your mum" but i hadn't! i was only about 10 and hadnt been going long.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Mary, you wrote: Why didn't they want you to purchase Lifesavers out of a vending machine?
    The Jehovah's Witnesses didn't want me to buy a roll of Rainbow Lifesavers candy for my three year old son from a stocked, working, vending machine at the assembly location because "they said it was OUT OF ORDER". They had a sign taped to the machine, no doubt done with Jehovah's "spirit direction".

The Batman and Robin (actually two Robins) attendant team said: "The machine's out of order . . . BROTHER!". I said "You're a liar . . . BROTHER!".

Isn't it fun to be a Jehovah's Witness? :-)

• Highlander
    Highlander

Yeah, I've seen that before, where they placed 'out of order' signs on vending machines. I don't recall what their reasoning was, but I'm sure it was quite stupid.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

No candy-gum-etc at the Conventions Mary.

Jehoover will get mad that a three y-o dares to desecrate his temple thus.

I offered to c@ck punch an attendant who did something similar to me. Usually they don´t bother with the ¨wild¨ unspiritual Dubz concentrating control only on the controllable.

You know what a freak Tom Cruise is right, Dubs are equally as self'righteous and would perform equally stupid tricks given the opportunity and publicity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit