MIND IN OVERLOAD

by Broken Hearted 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi there broken hearted. Good to see you here and sorry to hear the difficulties you are going through. The more you chat here the clearer things will become.

With your daughter having lung trouble the last religion you want to be in the the JWs, as the blood issue is going to be very detrimental to her life and your sanity.

I just recommended in another thread to read Combatting Cult Mind Control by Steven Hassan. After reading your comments I think you should read that before doing any further research, before your mind becomes confused. One comment it says there is that members believe they know the doctrine and history, yet exmembers realise how little they really knew.

I would also recommend you look at www.jwfacts.com as it lays out in simple format some of the significant changes and problems with its doctrine and practices. Particularly look at http://jwfacts.com/index_files/mindcontrol.htm

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    Only those that have had to deal with a sick child especially a mother that has carried that child for 9 months could even begin to know the pain i face daily

Oh Dear Tina...I'm so sorry you are going through so much heartbreak. I agree nobody can know the pain you are going through but someone who has faced it. I hope you find a network of parents with chronicaly ill children. You need people who can relate to that devastation.

I do relate to what you are going through with the ex. My son was diagnosed with a severe subluxation in a cervical vertabrae and had a 50% chance of survival with or without surgery. The ex was in denial and encouraged him to take part in dangerous sports and activities. I called child protective services when he was with him but they never did anything. I begged them for help. They seemed to think it was a divorce squabble not to be taken seriously.

I did undergo a torturous separation from my children during a divorce from an abusive husband where I thought I would kill myself to end the deep agony of not being with them 24/7 as I had been since the day they were born. It hurts deeply to even remember those dark days. I got very angry at God for not fixing the problem before I snapped and divorced. I felt like an angry victim and no one understood or cared.

I wish you peace and all the support you need to get through it all.

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted
    The ex was in denial and encouraged him to take part in dangerous sports and activities

Yeah my daughter has had several central line infections. She is on a drug that is pumped directly to her heart 24/7, If this medication is stopped it could kill her within a few minutes. I feel that some of the infections she has gotten has been due to his taking her hunting/ fishing etc... Not counting one day her line broke , instead of calling the ambulance like he has been instructed to do, so they can start drug with iv and clamp offf line, he decides to drive her himself, by the time she got to the hospital ( by the way I beat them and I was a good 10 minutes later getting started) she was very pale and sweating profusely. I wan engraged.

where I thought I would kill myself to end the deep agony of not being with them 24/7 as I had been since the day they were born.
    I have been down this dark road also. My ex is and ex cop, He played many manipulating minds games through our our marriage. To me the worse one was when Our daughter was put in hosptial 2 1/2 hours away, I had to come back home to clear up some things and to get ready to go and take that leave of absence, They day I came back to Lakeland, His girlfriend ( my ex best friend and another teacher at another school) took the day off to go to gainesville to be with my daughter and Ex. When I found out I was livid, they ex tells me that my daughter ( who i had not idea would live from one day to next) Did not love me and that she loved the girlfriend more, why else would she begg her to come up. So I confronted my daughter asking her if she asked the girlfriend to come up, she stated yes, ( no i never asked her if she loved me or the girlfriend more) This tore my heart compelty up, So decided that very night that I would not put my kids through the ugly divorce and If she would rather see her mother hurt by asking the girlfriend up, then it was best I left this world. I wrote my children a letter telling them how much i loved them and that I did not want them to hurt, or to have to chose between two parents. I left the paper on the kitchen table of the transplant apartment i was renting, went out the door to get in my car, It was raining an dI had hopped to get on the interstate and slam my car into a tree. I don't know that I would have ever gone through with this but it was my thoughts I don't deny. My ex heard me leave found the note on the table, and instead of coming after me himself, He went in and woke up 3 of my five children and sent them to the parking garage after me. I am very angry about this, again not sure that I would have done it but he then played out the your mother is insane thing, and even tried using it against me in court during the custody battle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit