Incoming Awake, Incoming Awake!!

by HadEnuf 15 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Speaking of the witnesses "placing" the magazines in public places, can anyone else remember the experiences pioneers used to "share" many, many years ago about how they left lots of magazines in various public places and as a result, people read them and (excuse me while I vomit) "came into the truth"?

I don't think that happens anymore; I mean, yes, they leave the magazines in public places, but I doubt very much that those members of the public who bother to read them end up contacting the Watchtower Society. Ah, those were the days...

• blondie
    blondie

Just to be safe though, I'm burning my used WT publications (highlighted and underlined) rather than risk anyone reading them.

Blondie

• magoo
    magoo

I am in Portland doing a job. It happens that this job is in the downtown area. I have seen several times, as early as 7:00am, cute little jw's handing out "old" WT's on the street corners. Being the "apoztate" that I am, I shun them, as if they had a STD. But, being a General Contractor & having to use Labor Ready for some of my needed unskilled grunt work, one of them obviously actually took one of these "old" WT's into the store I'm building & left it. Not seeing it for several days & not actually touching a Watchtower in over 15 years, I was almost afraid to pick it up, but I did pick it up & took it back to the hotel I'm staying at, thinking that I might get a good laugh at what they are spewing out in "these LAST days." Well, when I did get around to looking at the cover, I noticed it was from 2003, not hardly the "most recent newest light." So I used it to catch the coffe that spills from the coffe maker carafe that no matter how hard you try to pour from without spilling any, ALWAYS spills. So.......you see......the Watchtower's that are given away for free, often very outdated, CAN be put to good use!

magoo

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I have apostate literature and a felt marker to doctor up mags i see in the laundromat done it dozens of times.

In 1992 the entire Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses stopped going to the favorite Stop & Shop supermarket,and they went clear across town to shop for groceries,because i was newly disfellowshipped and continued to shop there (had been for years).

THINK! Who is this f**ked up milieu controlling but dubs WHO?--Danny Haszard

• steve2
    steve2
    So I used it to catch the coffe that spills from the coffe maker carafe that no matter how hard you try to pour from without spilling any, ALWAYS spills.

So, from this I conclude that, the quality of paper on which the magazines are printed is significantly more absorbent than the average JW is to new ideas.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    the quality of paper on which the magazines are printed is significantly more absorbent than the average

The WT uses less china clay this makes the paper less slick & glossy in the old privy out house days it would make excellent toilet paper. How an Awake should look

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit