I got shunned today...

by lucifer 21 Replies latest jw friends

• lucifer
    lucifer

thanks legolas

one of the witnesses did talk to me when I asked her about her engagement, but I was best friends with her since we were 7 so I kinda figured she would at least answer my questions

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't know why you let them get under your skin and you don't just ignore them, just expose them by explaining to your colleagues their destructive cultic behaviour.

• Mary
    Mary

LMAO @ looking_glass!! Ask them in front of other people how they're doing and how they're family is doing. They'll probably look at you in disgust, say "fine" and walk away.

• unique1
    unique1

Try: True Christians love everyone and I love you. Say it with a smile on your face. The response should be good.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Show them a WWJD ring and then ask: "What WOULD Jesus do? Oh that's right, He never shunned anyone....shame on you".

• KW13
    KW13

just ask hows it goin'...let them squirm and try run away in a packed room...then shout "i know your scared of me, thats it walk away before i take ya down"

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I would say something like, "Why does it seem like you're ignoring me lately?" And then just stand there waiting for an explanation.
    They won't want to say in front of other people, so it will at least put them in an awkward position. You can just watch them squirm. :)

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

I love Looking Glass's idea.I would call this a case of a hostile work environment.If what they do is counter productive to the company I would report it.A case of religious harassment maybe.This would be a violation of our ethics code where I work.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

If they are discriminating against you or using hate speech based on your religious affiliation you will have an interesting opportunity to take down some Dubz.

Your employer is responsible for ELIMINATING religious discrimination in the work place. If they can´t or won´t you have the opportunity to seek redress in federal court.

• Honesty
    Honesty

My colleagues feel the same way I do about the 2 that shun me:

Poor deceived people who are buying into a lie that will ultimately cause them to lose everlasting life unless they escape the cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit