You know you're an elders' wife when...

by stillAwitness 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

I used to have to wear cotton balls in my ear when there was an elders meeting at our house in case i heard anything.

HOW PATHETIC

es

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    I used to have to wear cotton balls in my ear when there was an elders meeting at our house in case i heard anything.

Oh my goodness that is so funny! I'm sorry Es - this isn't personal I just can't believe your father was that paranoid. How foolish!!!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

you and your friend (elder's wife) get pulled in the back because you were "caught" driving around town listening to music in the car way too loud. bad example for the rest of the cong. Can I tell you who we were listening to .... ready .... Seal. COME ON PEOPLE! Don't you have anything better to complain about and counsel over. You've got to be kidd'n me.

• Es
    Es

no need to apologise hun heheh im the first to admit my dad suffers majorly from paranoia infact im going to start a topic on it

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

...your husband refuses to go down on you! - Sorry, had to say it, feel sorry for those poor women, they don't know what they're missing!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Sheesh! That's insane. By the way..how's being a newlywed? Still in the honeymoon stages I hope

• Es
    Es

its great stilla..thanks for asking. We are settling into life its great, and with the little one on the way this year will be just as exciting as last year

es

• White Waves
    White Waves

You know you're and elder's daughter when your Dad uses the other elders to "correct" his wife (AKA: make her cry, break her spirit) and uses his "position of God given authority" to justify his paranoia and psychosis. Funny, isn't it, how an elder, (supposed example) puts his family last and is really no example at all - just a control freak.

• KW13
    KW13

you have breasts? oh come on...surely thats allowed!

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

....when the number "69" only reminds you of the "Peach on Earth" District Convention

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit