You know you're an elders' wife when...

by stillAwitness 24 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

...you're asleep in the back of the hall after the meeting while waiting for your husband to finish up another elders' meeting.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This is also true for an Elders child!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Hee hee. I remember the days and my dad was just an MS..till I was labeled as an "independant thinker" now he's one of us again!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yeah, I remember when I was a little kid, everyone was gone from the KH except for the families of the elders. We would wait and wait and wait for HOURS.... I always wondered what they were doing and talking about in that secret back room. Well, now I know what they were doing!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i always thought it was awful that one of our elders kids on ministry school night , the meeting ended at 9:30 pm and she'd have to go sit in the car after the meeting and do her homework from school.

my kids were wiped out by the end of the meeting. they went to sleep on the way home from the meeting.

• juni
    juni

you're the center of attention because you have all of the latest gossip from the the "war room".

Juni

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

....when you only know one sexual position.

Brooke

• neverin
    neverin

some idiot phones at 11pm an a Sunday evening to ask for a lift (ride) to Tuesday's meeting.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

You see your husband briefly between him coming home from work and going out again on a 'shepherding' visit.

• jojochan
    jojochan

This is also true for an Elders child!

I did that TOO many times.

Also when you know everyones' dirt in the hall and circut.

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit