What Do You Think There Is More Proof Of?

by Legolas 64 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Hang on, hang on, first let me set my font size to 48 and BOLD so that my opinion will be worth more... Morons....

There is no proof of god, it's as simple as that! That being said there is no god! Whats that you say? You require proof that there is no god? You can't prove a negative! The burden of proof is on the believers and since they have no proof, there is no god, end of story!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    All I have to do is look at a new born baby to know that there definately is a God. Miracles happen every day, there is too much beauty in life to have been a random accident. However, there are many things I don't understand that I plan on asking God when we meet face to face. The WTS took many things but I refused to let them have my faith. Victorian sky

Amen. The Holy Spirit leads believers and fills their hearts and minds with peace and joy which is more than enough proof for them to belive that God exists and cares about people. The WTBTS has effectively turned millions of people against God with their demonic doctrines. If you allow them to take God away from you when you escape their cult then they have achieved their agenda with your life.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Absolutely a God!

Just look around us. From the tiniest of creation to the largest. The world around us is awe inspiring to say the least!

Sincerely

Lady Liberty

• greendawn
    greendawn

My opinion always has been that there has to be a creator due to the astonishing complexity of the world around us from the atom to the cell to the galaxies, it's just not common sense to believe that they came about by sheer chance as the evolutionists believe and even claim they can prove.

It's much easier to believe they were created by an intelligent being capable of directed thought.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

When will theist's stop confusing emotion and result.

You've all seen CSI on TV right.

Grissom, looking though his microscope: "Yep, we've got you now. The evidence doesn't lie".

Then Sara looking: "There's nothing there. It's an empty petri dish".

Grissom, with smug overtones: "Sara, you haven't opened yourself to the possiblity that it is there. It's enough for me. We'll win the court case."

Nope, this wouldn't happen. Not even on TV. For all you people of God out there, please stop this nonsense of PROOF. There is no, never has been, never will be, PROOF of the existence of God. Please feel free to believe it. Feel the power of the almighty in your gut. Wallow in your faith. I don't care. If fact, I'm happy for you if it gets you through the day. But, Please, don't call it proof.

steve

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

No proof either way - but I believe the evidence for a God is greater than that against (although that evidence may prove to be false - we won't know until we 'get there'). I can't prove that I exist - but there's enough evidence to suggest that I probably do!

The evidence I see for a God is much the same as others have suggested - creation, the intricacies of the human body etc - could it all really be merely the result of some cosmic 'accident' setting off a chain of events? What was the original cause of this 'cause and effect'?

• Mary
    Mary

I'd say there's more proof of a Creator..........I'm reading a book called The Case for a Creator by Lee Strobel which was on the New York Times Bestseller list.......he was an athiest years ago but has since changed beliefs. The book so far is quite fascinating. He interviews biologists, biochemists, scientists, chemists, philosophers, organic chemist geologists, astrophysicists who are arguing that they believe there is enough evidence to point to a Creator, not evolution. I haven't finished reading it yet, only about 1/3 the way through, but it's quite interesting so far...........

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Definately no god or being.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I offer no proof. I know I have not enough faith to believe that all that I see, hear, touch, smell, taste is just of blind chance. So I choose to believe that there is a Creator. Order issues forth from order.

I do believe He [God in whatever form he truly is] has been boxed and re-boxed by those who think they know. I make no such attempt here. But if life is just a chance and random act of the cosmos, it would have been better to have never lived. Such cruelty as that defies the imagination. I hope for life beyond now. I think there is sufficient reason to accept that there will be.

Jeff

• apfergus
    apfergus

I don't think "proof" is a good word for such a question. There is no proof either way, all we have is evidence. And there is just as much evidence to support the existence of God as there is to support the existence of two metaphysical donkeys orbiting Neptune--that is to say, none. That is why I have absolutely no problem dismissing the possibility of God. Atheism is no more a leap of faith than is denial of anything else with no supporting empirical evidence. Which isn't to say that there necessarily is no God, simply that there is currently no supporting evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit