I got the call today, only one problem

by SickofLies 32 Replies latest jw friends

• LaCatolica
    LaCatolica

What's up with JWs being so fearful of getting "calls"? It's not like God, Himself is the one calling you to come into his office for a conference and figure out your punishment for whatever you did wrong.

Say what you want about Catholics, but at least we don't have to worry about a priest "calling" us in for a conference about sinning. Instead, WE choose to go to confession...but we don't get "calls" and such!!! Man, it's like JWs are constantly being watched! It's scary to me!!!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Dress up as a woman and hitch hike to the Hall, When they ask what you're doing in drag tell them it was the easiest way to get a lift

lol

• whyizit
    whyizit

I think I would save the money I would have spent on a cab, and take out a big ad in your local paper.

I am (or was) a member of the local JWs, and because I could not find transportation to the KH, they booted me out of the religion, without allowing me to be there and hear the reasons why. Not one person in the congregation would give me a ride to this important meeting! If you are considering a new religion and are looking for brotherly love and acceptance, I pray that you will keep my experience in mind. I am shocked at the treatment I have received, due to the fact that I have faithfully served for xxx years. (Then outline how many hours you have went door-to-door in all kinds of weather, how many donations you have received for them, the burden of keeping up with the dress codes, all the rules you had to tightly follow, the hours of reading, etc...) After all of this, I am now booted out and shunned. Dead to them. Marked for annihilation! And they think the Christian churches are evil! Man, they gotta be better than this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit