Your prayers and thoughts for Randy!

by Atlantis 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

I realize that Randy Watters is not the type of person to want to worry others, especially when it come to his own health.

And I also realize that Randy might want to kick me in the backsides for posting this little message.

Thats ok, I'll even buy him a new set of boots to kick me with, but for right now if we could take a few moments to send our prayers, thoughts, and perhaps ecards for Randy's swift recovery, then I know that Randy would certainly appreciate it . Dear Friends of Randy, Due to some complications from a pain medication Randy was using during an attack of his Crohn's disease last week, he became seriously dehydrated and was hospitalized this past Thursday, April 13th. Randy had hoped that he would be released from the hospital today, but his doctor has opted to keep Randy hospitalized for a few more days, until Monday. Randy is responding well to his treatment and is in no immediate danger. His full recovery is anticipated and he should be back in touch sometime next week. Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated. Thank you friends! [email protected]

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I'm not into praying - the Gods wouldn't listen to me anyway but i'm sending good vibes to Randy!

(((((((((((Randy))))))))))

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Randy....I'm so grateful for all that you've done and I hope your recovery is swift....

• oldflame
    oldflame

My dear friend you have all my prayers for your good health. It was freeminds that led me out of that cult and it was freeminds that led me here to JWD. I have alway's been very grateful for both of these sites. You guys gave me relief in knowing just how dangerous cults like Jehovahs Witnesses are.

God Speed in your recovery,

Merrill

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Randy, ecard's on it's way!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Randy, I'll be thinking about you...best wishes and speedy recovery...

Q

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Be well soon Randy.

• nelly136
    nelly136

best wishes and a speedy recovery xx

• prophecor
    prophecor

Wishing you the best, Randy.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Howdy,

I wish you a speedy recovery to good health and my prayers will keep you in mind Randy.

As an aside, I had no idea that Randy had Crohn's. This is truly amazing to me that both Randy and Danny H have Crohn's. What are the odds that two of the most famous WT opponents would both suffer from the same extraordinary condition?

-Eduardo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit