Another Newbie

by Priest73 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

As far a pioneering (75 posts a day), I'll work up to that. Maybe I'll aux for a while.

Sick (or should I call you Mr. OfLies?) Thanks for the association comment. I've been studing for months. but joined the forum (is that being baptized?) about a month ago.

As far as the JW parents, I'm middle child. we were never close. Mother was a bit of a Mommy Dearest type. She married a worldly man back in 1970. Then brow-beat him to becoming a witness.

As far as my Ex-wife. It was a bitter pill to swallow at the time. But in retrospect it was the best thing to happen to me. I've saved a ton of money on shoes. Plus I'll never again have to hear the phrase "Is THAT what you're gunna wear?" LOL.

Never been happier. Good Job two dogs. And Hey, I date worldly Girls. Whoo Hoo!

Edited because I didn't proof read... Oops.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Welcome Chris...good to hear you have gone on with your life! Too bad your parents don't know what they are missing....

Swalker

• kls
    kls
    One thing I forgot to mention. I'm thing of becoming Active... Active in posting here that is!!!

Welcome and i like you already,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• Es
    Es

welcome Chris, look forward to your posts

es

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome priest, look forward to hearing about your stories with the dubs.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

welcome!
    keep on posting , you sound like a fun guy!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome Chris you will find friends here, Congrats on losing that guilt feeling, I think we all had to go through that.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Welcome to the board, Chris! There are lot's of cool dude/ttes here. I read your other thread to Richie........let me tell you sumpin'........dad boy dere is Da Man of Cooldom right now..........and, as for you, brah.........I'm feelin' da buzzz'in vibe you spoke about.......lol.....the other day, my mom says to me: "no more dope" She was always way too strict with us..........that's why she had us start studying with the 'dubs when I was 14 and my sis was 12........along with long skirts and no hangin' out with any friends, this was her way of protecting us from getting pregnant or even becoming sexually active. It's been 7 years out for me, and I AM df'd, I was there when it happened.........lol..........and, it was in response to me saying to the committee "I have no intention of returning to JW's. I love my new life and future." So, I took their power away by saying I didn't want what they had any longer. My mom still talks with me. She can cuz she's terminally ill. Anyways, welcome and ask lots of questions if ya want and read read read!

Terri

• KW13
    KW13

hey, welcome to the active side of things, look forward to reading more of your posts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit