Another Newbie

by Priest73 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

Out since 98. I've posted once or twice, but mostly lurk. I figured it was time to introduce myself. Maybe if I've feeling the 'love' =-) I'll share my story... -Chris

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Good for you! Step into the light and tell us all how Jehovah has enlighted you life!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Welcome to the board

Looking forward to hearing more about you.

• juni
    juni

Welcome Chris to the Board!!

Enjoy your stay and look forward to more of your Posts.

ARE YA FEELIN IT?.......ARE YA FEELIN IT?........ the L O V E bro'

Juni

• Priest73
    Priest73

Well, The short story is 1. Raised as a witness... became an MS around 22 2. Married a Pioneer (we were both 19) 3. at 25 She tells me she's 'banging' a guy from work and their moving in together. 4. Her dad's an elder so some how that must have been my fault 5. I moved 500 miles from home. Never went back to a meeting. 6. Started feeling guilty about fading away, so about a year ago I started looking on the internet. found this site by mistake. Funny how being exposed to new Ideas can really wake you up. No more guilt. 7. To this day I have no Idea if I've been df'd. I doubt it. But I really don't care any more if they did or didn't =-) I'll elaborate later. Don't forget to ask me about my JW parents. The haven't spoken to me in over 8 years. Since they realized that I was done with the organization. -Chris

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

chris

welcome to the forum.

• Priest73
    Priest73

One thing I forgot to mention. I'm thing of becoming Active... Active in posting here that is!!!

• juni
    juni

Chris -

Your JW parents haven't contacted you for 8 years??? Where's the love and encouragement? I've always said, "Pioneering covers a multitude of sins." If one pioneers, they feel you can do no wrong/ your intentions are always honorable. I'm sorry though that your wife cheated on you.

Juni

• damselfly
    damselfly

Welcome Chris.

Since you're becoming "active" anyway I suggest "pioneering" by getting your 75 posts a day in.

Dams

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Come enjoy our up building association!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit