Any plans for the long weekend?

by xjwms 36 Replies latest jw friends

• lilybird
    lilybird

We are painting the hallway upstairs downstairs.. and my sister ,her husband and kids..who are not JWs are coming over Easter sunday for turkey dinner..We just finished off a bowl of chocolate easter eggs while watching Survivor.... They were lindor chocolate with caramel inside.. very yummy..

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi begin, welcome to the forum!

I'll be doing yard work, maybe grill some steaks.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Good Friday: taking it easy .. sort out business paperwork .. walk along beach .. read stuff on jwd .. type responses to online friends and acquaintances .. cook roast lamb for one and have early night.

Saturday: take it easy .. prepare business plan .. walk along beach .. play on jwd.

Sunday: take it easy .. phone daughters to wish happy easter .. pig out on easter egg and coffee .... walk along beach .. play on jwd

Monday: take it easy .. finish business plan .. walk along beach .. play chess with neighbour .. early night.

Exciting stuff eh? ...

• Carmel
    Carmel

Lamb roast of course!

carmel

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You too Carmel? I thought you'd be into the fish this Friday.

alt

unc who loves silent lamb

• gumby
    gumby

I'll be sittin on my arse again lookin out my window and watchin the frickin rain fall like it has been for the last two months in sunny Californiabastard rain !!!!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey over here we're desperate for some of that rain grumby!

It's dryer than a dead dingos donga

• gumby
    gumby
    It's dryer than a dead dingos donga

It's wetter than a wallabys wang hangin in the water here!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It's dryer than a pub with no beer mate!

alt

• gumby
    gumby

It's damper than the wet-brain of Joseph Rutherford in December in a dark room in beth- Sarim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit