• xjwms
    xjwms

Finally-Free

WOW.....I have'nt had roast goose in years...like since I was a kid

my mother used to stuff it with a dressing of apples and raisins

I hope you enjoy

• blondie
    blondie

We no longer get "religious" holidays off but we do get the time to take off when we want to.

Blondie

• xjwms
    xjwms

Blondie

Are you working on sunday?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My company is not giving us a long weekend.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

looks like im packing to move this weekend.gots me a new job paying a hell of alot better than the one i just got fireeeeerr.....i mean quit.and they are paying to relocate me......hells yes!

• Mary
    Mary

Family's coming over for a big din din on Saturday, so I'm baking tomorrow. I've been invited to attend church services on Good Friday and/or Easter Sunday and I'm seriously considering it.........after going to the Memorial last night and hearing all their crap, I feel the need to see how a regular religion celebrates Jesus' death a resurrection. Something tells me that they won't be giving a boring 1/2 hour talk telling everyone how they're not worthy enough to partake of the emblems and then tell everyone that meeting attendence is NOT an option---it's a requirement for salvation...

• anewme
    anewme

Saturday night (Holy Saturday) I will be rocking with a hot Celtic band named Molley's Revenge!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Going over my grandmother-in-law's house on Sunday for dinner. Other than that-nothing.

Whats the difference between outlaws and in-laws? Outlaws are wanted.

Just kidding, Im blessed with wonderful inlaws and I love them very much.

• Begin
    Begin

A wedding and a brunch were I can indulge in some adult drinks...IT's better than knocking on doors!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit