If you didn't go to the Memorial last night, what did you do?

by Victorian sky 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I aced a Math test, sat through a boring English lecture, drank a little wine, and watched Lost.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i had a gig....rocked the kasbar

• Balsam
    Balsam

Worked out in the sunshine weeding my lovely yard. It was beautiful out and a nice breeze until about 7:30 when I stopped to go in. It felt so much better and more important that all those years sitting in a KH believing that some man died for us and was resurrected for me. To be free of that mindset is so liberating.

• upside/down
    upside/down

u/d ROFLMAO!!!! (I just finished posting on that thread...)
    didn't think anyone would catch that.....hehehehe... u/d

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

LOST, baby!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Maker's Mark and skimmed through my old copy of "Crisis of Conscience"

• Berean
    Berean

Had a great meal, watched TV, and drink massive quantities of vodka.

OK, I just like saying "massive quantities of vodka!" I had some ... not enough to brag about. Uh ... by the way, does vodka count as wine on Memorial?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

My JW mom went to the memorial, mad at me and my sisters. Last night we took my daughter out for her 22nd birthday to Chili's. Ate, drank, and was merry!!! Mom, of course thought we should have all been with her. Didn't see that happening!! It was the most enjoyable memorial night I've ever had!!

• Purza
    Purza

I didn't think about the memorial even once. We watched the Ice Harvest with John Cusack. It was okay. It was a dark comedy and had some entertainment value -- much more than the memorial would have had.

Purza

• Quentin
    Quentin

Perty much what everybody did, enjoyed the evening

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit