• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    There's a great saying I've always admired:

"Respect the people that are searching for the truth;

Beware the ones who claim to have found it" - SickofLies

Very Taoist

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    Maybe you need to spend less time on your search for the elusive truth, and more time enjoying every single second and breath.

That is the question imo: maybe some (at least at some stage in their life) can't help searching... maybe it is their only way of enjoying life...

There is time and room for everything under the sun.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Dear Poppers,

So glad you decided to post; speaking of: your post did what I rarely ever see; it reached great depths, yet remained clear and simple. It was authoritative, yet gentle and kind. Your instructive posts flow with the same clear vision and eloquence of the best of teachers.

I can only hope that you contribute more and more to this forum; and please feel totally free to comment or clarify on anything I ever post here.

j

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

"Respect the people that are searching for the truth;

Beware the ones who claim to have found it" - SickofLies

I agree 100%.

In my search, those that claimed they had some truth to give, something to add, or something that would fix things, in the end -- only made a bigger mess of things.

It was only when I discovered those who had nothing to sell or give, and instead just kept pointing back at me and what I already had but just didn't see, that things began to change.

j

• moanzy
    moanzy

Thankyou all again, you have given me much to think about.

Moanzy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit