• Legolas
    Legolas

Thanks for the links!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Very nice, thanks. I never saw these before.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Streaming audio video is great i started protesting the WT cult with picket signs and bumper stickers

• inquirer
    inquirer

I LOVE THE CRESCENDO MUSIC!!!! MAKES IT SO MUCH MORE DRAMATIC! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am watching it now, looks like it's 1970s! :D He Narrator has that old school American accent! I'll watch it all and then give me 5 cents* about it.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Well if those copper looking things outside Solomon's temple aren't phallic symbols then I'm a monkeys uncle

• Pole
    Pole

The best part of the movie is when the brother talks about the generation doctrine which was still part of the TRUTH when the movie was made. Poor guy didn't know it was to become old light just a few years later.

Pole

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation
    Well if those copper looking things outside Solomon's temple aren't phallic symbols then I'm a monkeys uncle

Yeah those are definitely phallic mazzeboth. I didn't see the phallic Asherah's or the chambers that held the temple prostitutes though that were an integral part of the temple. The whole design and layout copies from Phoenician, Canaanite and Babylonian temples of the same period.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Definitely a P.O.V. (point of view) interpretation: my first thought was, "Hmm, dried poppy flowerpods atop some very hefty stalks." Maybe I just see more of flowers than of the other.

About the Solomon's-temple-video music: it was a tad creepy how after a scant 2 minutes into the video, I had the words to those 'kingdom melodies' scrolling through my mind... although I haven't been in a situation to hear them in approximately 14 years!

• geevee
    geevee

David Kohler, you rock man. I hope that you read this forum and know that you are a legend. Thanks for getting this information out and for trying to make the GB of the WTS accountable, wven though we all know that they will never admit it ever.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit