GOOGLE VIDEO

by Rijk Janssen 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

This is awesome! FUnny and sad at the same time - I'm watching the disfellowshipping one - where the guy asks the elder if he lived in the US and got kicked out of Albania would he appeal it - if he never planned on going there again?! I'm amazed they let the cameras continue to roll!

• inquirer
    inquirer

WOW! i'VE WATCHED IT! AND I LOVED IT!

I wondered what era it was from time to time when watching it... at the end it said copyright 1986 -- When Master of Puppets came out by Metallica, and when Colin Baker was the Doctor on Doctor who -- his last year! :(

Anyway, it's like reading Crisis of Conscience but a condensed video version. It concerntrates on the main themes on that book. I GOT TO SEE RAYMOND! ("I was ashamed for what I took part in.") and Carl Oloff Jonson (I was surprised to see him, looks, in some ways similar to Raymond) with his thick Swedish accent!! :D God bless them.

It was quite interesting to see Charles Taze Russell footage! -- Charles sounds very British!! And to hear that "boxing" commentator voice style of Judge Rutherford! Beth Sarim, and the massive pyramid of Charles was mentioned and video was shown.

I LOVED IT!!! SO WELL DONE, THE VIDEO WAS! I'D GIVE IT 10/10.

IF YOU CAN'T GET A JW TO READ THE BOOK -- GET THEM TO WATCH THIS VIDEO! I SHOULD RATE THIS ON AMAZON ASAP!!! IT'S BRILLANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was very disturbed by some of the things in it, the way some of those people were treated, the guy who suicided, etc.

Only thing of course it doesn't mention is the Watchtower-UN thing, but of course that is crystal ball stuff for the video.

I am surprised how old the video looked, but yet the issues are still current and the borg is still essentially the same thing. It looks older than 1986. My original post said it looked 1970-ish... Yeah, great stuff. 10/10 or 5 stars on Amazon... :)

• inquirer
    inquirer

This is obviously done by the same people who produced that Mormon video, because they both had a cartoon of their most sensitive doctrines.... Being judged by "Elohim, Joseph Smith and the 'Mormon Jesus," and this one shows the JW armageddon where all the non-believers are destroyed, by cartoons are funny. The Mormon one is the best one though... highly recommended!

• zagor
    zagor

I didn't see the last one, thanks for that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit