Crazy Concept - We have to kick you out because you dared to leave!

by AK - Jeff 24 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

This is how they got me. I hadn't been to meetings in over 3 years. No phone calls or any other concern over my spiritual well being (gag) until I dared move back to my hometown. Apparently this was a big NoNo and they D'fd me. Quote "To make an example of you to others in the hall" Whatever They couldn't grasp the concept that I that was fine with not having anything to do with them.

Dams

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

That "hometown" clause got me too, Dams.

I had been away from the flock and it's loving shepherds for around 5 years before they tricked me into a JC in my own home.

Apparently they didn't care what I did as long as I lived in any of the nearby towns (and all the elders in those towns knew each other, and most of them knew me personally). But then I moved back to my hometown after a serious car accident, lived with my JW mother while I recuperated, then got my own place and a job.

Three of them showed up at my door one evening, unannounced. (I think it's supposed to be wolves that hunt in packs, not shepherds, eh?) I had grown up around these guys and figured they wanted to see how I was doing after the car accident and subsequent divorce and all, so I let them in. But what they wanted to know was: do I still believe the org is God's FDS? and is my ex free to remarry?

Fine thanks. How are you?

~Merry

• garybuss
    garybuss

If you're baptized, the Watch Tower holds first mortgage on your life. You haven't made any payments for a while. They noticed. They wanna know if you're gonna start making payments again or not. You made a life long deal with them if you're baptized. You're in default and if you don't intent to make any more payments they're gonna foreclose.

If they foreclose, they're like the mob, they'll try to kill ya. if they can't do that, they'll hurt ya, make ya sorry you double crossed em. This is a bad group and these are bad dudes. These guys are serious.

• sf
    sf

Very appropo blondie!!

Now they want to 'meet with me' to basically kick me out for daring to leave.

Get it on tape like SickofLies did. Randy can put it on his site. The more people get this stuff on tape (documentation), the better.

sKally

• willyloman
    willyloman

Quotes: Thanks for the excerpt from the new, "My Book of Really Truthful Watchtower Bible Stories," to be published soon (not) by the WTS. You nailed it.

GaryBuss: They ARE like the mafia, aren't they? If they could, they'd not only DF you, they'd kill your family and burn down your house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit