Crazy Concept - We have to kick you out because you dared to leave!

by AK - Jeff 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

How dare you leave without permission? Where are you going? Get back here right now, so we can tell you to leave, haha!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I knew somebody who didn't go near a K.Hell for almost four years.

Then the Elduhs wanted him to say he still considered himself a Witless so they could kick him out again.

HB

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Im at work and was going to post those lyrics but Blondie beat me to it!!!!!

I love the quote:

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
    And we never even know we have the key"

• chok
    chok

Hi there,

I left in Dec 03, and they never tried to get in touch with me at all for over a year and a half. Then out the blue, my dad tells me its going to be announced that I am disfellowshipped, wld I like to meet with the elders to sort it out. I was pregnant at the time so said I didnt need the stress could they wait a couple of months till the baby was born. They obviously couldnt because they summoned me a week before baby was due and asked me if I still wanted to be a witness, said it was just a little chat. But I knew the signs....3 of them turned up! Thats a committee!!!!! So I said "Nope I am not prepared to discuss anything with you as you know I am due to have this baby any time and I dont need the stress. I'll talk to you afterwards when I am ready!" Still not good enough...4 weeks later I get a letter they are disfellowshipping me!

Like heck are they...I wrote a letter telling them exactly what I thought of them, how hypocritical they all are blah blah blah, really got a lot of stuff of my chest, and disassociated myself!

So I have been free officially for 9 months! Wah-hey!

Kick them ...before they kick you!

Love Tash

xxxx

• Quotes
    Quotes

Well, it is not that crazy. In fact, there is scriptural support for this.

Remember the parable of the shepherd, who, upon losing his little lamb, left the entire flock behind, and went out and searched and searched for the missing little lamb.

Upon finding the missing little lamb, the lamb tried to stay away from the shepherd. The little lamb did not like the loving shepherd, so he tried to stay away from him. But the loving shepherd was agile, and had more experience, so he quickly caught the little lamb.

Upon catching the lamb, the loving, gentle shepherd proceeded to strangle the lamb to death, with this bare hands. "That ought to keep my flock clean" announced the shepherd, to no one in particular.

"Now, where did I leave the rest of the flock?" asked the shepherd.

"Oh, well, it doesn't matter. They can take care of themselves. I'm going back to the farm house, until such time as another lamb dares to think it can endanger the rest of the flock by escaping."

~Q

• daystar
    daystar

"You're fired!"

"You can't fire me. I already quit!"

It's a power struggle, nothing else. They must retain their illusion of authority at all costs.

Daystar (of the "they fired me even though I never officially worked for them" class)

• Honesty
    Honesty

Why even acknowledge them?

I had been fading (didn't know the term for it back then, but knew I got physically and emotionally sick when I drove into a WT owned or rented parking lot) for almost two years when they called out of the blue and told me they wanted to ask a few questions because they aren't policemen but have to keep the congregation 'clean.'

Those sick puppies trapped by the WATCHTOWER BIBLE and TRACT SOCIETY™ really believe that 'clean' comes from the outside of a person. No wonder they will die in their sins for rejecting Jesus if they don't repent and go to Him instead of going to the antichrists on the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Let them do what they are going to do anyway.

Who knows, you may be one of Christ's brothers that they are treating so 'lovingly' while keeping their congregations 'clean.'

Bob Evans

325 Winchester Drive

Walland, TN.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Tash, that's just TACKY! What if they had been responsible for sending you into early labor from stress? What bulls in a china shop! Good for you, telling them off!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Reminds me of Uncle Jimbo from South Park.

He once explained that people needed to go hunting and thin out the herds so the animals would not over populate and starve. As he put it: "So you see, we have to kill them or else they'll die."

• Emma
    Emma

They mirror their god; completely unforgiving and inflexible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit